Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

It seems like finding old stock in canada is alot easier than in the us.

If that’s the case..*****To any of my brothers and sisters up north***** Next time any of you see a decent set of Cooper SBDII or SBDIII shoulder pads in a size L PLEASE snatch them up for me and I will buy them from you as I am looking for a replacement set..

Edited by ISTOUT

Hope you kept one of your shells to go with that!

I've got two sets of the new style pro stock pants (Warrior Hustlers and Easton Pro's) and a full set of pro stock edge socks to match =)

I've only worn the pants and the socks out though. The jerseys are for wearing to games.

I'll try and get a pic of the pants collection soon. Jofa's, RBK's, Nike's, all kinds of neat stuff.

My glove collection as it stands right now:

I've found that I enjoy the fit of short cuffed gloves the best, thus the three pairs of Sykora pros. Also, I'm probably an Easton user for life now, so light and comfortable.

Joey, nice collection. The SE's on the right are aces!

In time if you ever wanna let those Hustlers go I would be glad to take them off your hands!

Edited by ISTOUT

In time if you ever wanna let those Hustlers go I would be glad to take them off your hands!

I love them- though they are not the most durable or well constructed pants I've ever used. They were Evgeny Artyukhin's so they are pretty big.

Loving the black/gold Eastons. What's the name on the non-Sykora's? I tried inverting the color in PS but still couldn't read the name

They have, "Penguins," embroidered on the cuffs. They're also a pair that at one time belonged to Sykora, but in training camp before he got the batch of new ones like the pair to the left of it. When I bought them I thought I was getting the pair to the left, but those arrived instead; they have, "17," written on the palm in sharpie.

You don't have any Bauer's left? Those were the best ones! haha

I still have Jofas, Tacklas, Nike and Bauer, haha... I blame you for that.

Nope, no bauers left. Trying to rectify that though.

My glove collection as it stands right now:

dscf0208g.jpg

I've found that I enjoy the fit of short cuffed gloves the best, thus the three pairs of Sykora pros. Also, I'm probably an Easton user for life now, so light and comfortable.

awesome collection! kinda neat how you stuck with a player and his gloves. the custom warriors are a nice choice! short cuff gloves are starting to grow on me more!

Rbk 7k Sickick - P38/Datsyuk pattern (picked up (x2) at LHS for 69.99)

Easton S7 - Zetterberg pattern (best cheap OPS ever, great feel and balance)

4232286596_b666c7c05b_b.jpg

Edited by Sebastien

All the gloves I have except the newest pair I got; '09 CCM Pro 4-rolls in navy/white.

DSC_08570001.JPG

Top row: 2 pr Brad Richards Easton 4-rolls

Middle row: Datsyuk 9K returns, Kopecky L7 returns, stock PPF's

Bottom row: custom PPF's, blackout PPF's

Really do like the fit/feel of all of them. Have had/sold Graf G700's and RBK Pro 4-rolls too. Grafs were a bit too smallish and the RBK's were too loose of a fit.

All the gloves I have except the newest pair I got; '09 CCM Pro 4-rolls in navy/white.

]

Top row: 2 pr Brad Richards Easton 4-rolls

Middle row: Datsyuk 9K returns, Kopecky L7 returns, stock PPF's

Bottom row: custom PPF's, blackout PPF's

Really do like the fit/feel of all of them. Have had/sold Graf G700's and RBK Pro 4-rolls too. Grafs were a bit too smallish and the RBK's were too loose of a fit.

What does it say on the Kopecky Missions? Is it his nicknae or something?

What do people call those Easton PS 4 rolls (Richards) gloves? I'm looking for some all over the internet but all I can find are those "new" style, short-cuffed Easton 4 rolls. Are those the same that Z Parise currently wears? BTW: Nice blackout Eagles!

What do people call those Easton PS 4 rolls (Richards) gloves? I'm looking for some all over the internet but all I can find are those "new" style, short-cuffed Easton 4 rolls. Are those the same that Z Parise currently wears? BTW: Nice blackout Eagles!

Most of them the last few years had a "synergy" tag. Now they have an E-pro tag, but there is a huge difference between the pro caliber 4 roll and the e-pro. If they have the bio-dri liner, they are NHL caliber, if they don't they are E-pros

Many are just a custom-made Easton 800 glove dressed to whatever is desired. The ones I have differ slightly in the cuffs too. The Bio-Dri lining is a tipoff that they're the pro gloves as was mentioned.

Scored this jersey- been looking for a long time for one of these!

This is the actual pro version of the edge jersey- Airknit across the front, through the shoulders and sleeves. Edge panels on the back and under the arms. Fits me fine in full gear.

Thanks to JR for the assist on confirming that it was what I thought it was!

where did you get that?

ebay

I also got an away and third from the same seller

how much did you pay cause i would love one of those

Scored this jersey- been looking for a long time for one of these!

This is the actual pro version of the edge jersey- Airknit across the front, through the shoulders and sleeves. Edge panels on the back and under the arms. Fits me fine in full gear.

Thanks to JR for the assist on confirming that it was what I thought it was!

where did you get that?

ebay

I also got an away and third from the same seller

how much did you pay cause i would love one of those

$300 for the set (Home, Away, 3rd)

=) It was a helluva deal.

Best part was they were free. When I bought my skates I asked out of curiousity how much it would cost to put LS2's they said they would switch them out for free and didn't even charge for installation.