Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Custom X:60 L: 6EEA R: 6 1/4 EEA... Double stitched, reinforced eyelets and rows, high vamping, extra material in the uppers, extra later of dual density foam in the liner.... Suppose to have oversized toe caps but that was left off, the forgot to put one logo on the left skate lol and they put a nike bauer logoed outsole... Happy with them but not a totally seamless fit

you payed top dollar for customs. if they don't fit you like a glove and aren't built to your specs (and not to mention missing logos), i'd return them. I just got traced for custom skates myself, if they weren't to my specs, I'd be pissed!

The only thing not done that I asked for was the toe caps and I had them stretched and the problems were solved.... I hope you don't expect the fit to be a 100% perfect cuz you might be disappointed.. They're hand made of the closest last, not everything is gonna come out perfect... For $75 over retail I'm more than happy with them

Youre lucky, if my customs had not come with the larger toe cap they simply would not have fit. No way Im lobbing off toe's.

Zach

Well... the glove whore in me is still going at it. Since I already have a pair of red and a pair of black Tuff-Tek PPF's.... a pair of Datsyuk 9K returns... and two pairs of Richards Easton nylon 4-roll TBL's... I figured what the heck! After all the reading about the Mission glove love on here some time ago I grabbed a pair of "Kopy's" pro returns. Hope to have them here this coming week and will give them a try. They'll match my Mission Wings helmet too. ;)

kopy%20missions.jpg

kopecky%20wings.jpg

Well... the glove whore in me is still going at it. Since I already have a pair of red and a pair of black Tuff-Tek PPF's.... a pair of Datsyuk 9K returns... and two pairs of Richards Easton nylon 4-roll TBL's... I figured what the heck! After all the reading about the Mission glove love on here some time ago I grabbed a pair of "Kopy's" pro returns. Hope to have them here this coming week and will give them a try. They'll match my Mission Wings helmet too. ;)

I hope you have better success than he did with them. Other than a sweet goal against Edmonton, he was one of the most useless players on the Wings, used to drive me crazy.

Other than a sweet goal against Edmonton, he was one of the most useless players on the Wings, used to drive me crazy.

I agree. Thankfully us Wings fans don't have to see him on our bench anymore!

Krev. great job. I have a pair of those in silver my question is what size TUUK's did you use and how many new holes had too be drilled in the boot. I changed out the steel in mine as JR has suggested to many with Easton skates, but I still would like to swap the holders. Since I can't do it myself and don't really have anyone in my area, I'm afraid if I can't explain to someone exactly what I want they might perform an abortion.

Really nice X-60's but since I have to have my equiptment perfect that missing logo woulddrive me outta my mind. As I see it they are seconds and you should have paid for as such. jmo

Krev. great job. I have a pair of those in silver my question is what size TUUK's did you use and how many new holes had too be drilled in the boot. I changed out the steel in mine as JR has suggested to many with Easton skates, but I still would like to swap the holders. Since I can't do it myself and don't really have anyone in my area, I'm afraid if I can't explain to someone exactly what I want they might perform an abortion.

Size 8 Easton = 272 RBII Holders -> 272 Tuuk LS2's. No really 'new' holes had to be made, it's pretty much just a straight swap. Had to make a few holes just a touch bigger so it lined up in the front, but the back 6 on both skates were a perfect match. I think I may have only had to make one new hole on each skate, and it was the top inside toe on both skates.

Edited by Krev

how much that cost ya dupes? i saw those on ebay but he was asking for waaaay too much

I managed to pick them up for a lower price :)

how much that cost ya dupes? i saw those on ebay but he was asking for waaaay too much

I managed to pick them up for a lower price :)

awesome, thought habs fan hate o'bryne :P

loving the skate with the tuuks, though in my opinion, easton should have kept the whit tongue.

Agree....(okay, okay, haven't figured out the old resizing trick, here's links instead..)

S17's

S17's 2

Edited by cbart