Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

It's called Reebok protective now. They simply discontinued the name and all new product has come out with the Reebok name on it.

Some gloves from a pal at Easton. I believe they were destined for a college club that ended up cancelling an order. I feel as though I have been spoiled after wearing custom Eagles, but these actually feel pretty good.

img2649v.jpg

Prostock Warriors (Brian Boyle) I picked up from the Kings sale a while back. They were cheap, maybe $30.00 or so. These are not very protective at all. I have taken a couple slashes with them that left me craving a little more protection.

img2698l.jpg

Since I've added a few more pieces of equipment and rearranged my equipment room to one side to allow more storage for other items in the room, I thought I'd share a few photos of the room:

The Equipment Room

IMG_1889.jpg

IMG_1890.jpg

The Glove Collection

IMG_1894.jpg

The Sticks

IMG_1891.jpg

I plan to build a stick rack this spring/summer once the weather gets a little nicer outside. Recently picked up new Eagle PPFi, Vapor XXX, Pro Blackhawks 4-rolls and newer Pro J. Blake Vapor XXXX gloves. Also added the the new X60 stick which I'm loving so far!

Whats the deal with the really tall Sherwood?

a buddy of mine didn't want it anymore as it had a big bow in the middle of the shaft deeming it not useable so I took it to add to my collection of wood sticks for my future project!

thanks farhan, the PPF's are sweet gloves, the fingers are very broken-in already so I have a full range of motion with them. IMO $200 retail for them was too pricey for me but I found these brand new for a steal deal on ebay so I couldn't pass up on them and IMO they're much better then the Franchises I had before. If you can find them for a better price, jump on it!

KrypOng, Nice!! Somethings missing though. LEAFS PANTS.. unless i missed those. Maybe on the bottom shelf?

lol yea in the first pic they're in the lower shelf, they're just the Leafs shells since not many players I know wear Small pants on the Leafs lol

ever since the water pipe burst in that room and had to repair it, the water damage finally forced us to toss out a lot of junk in the room clearing up enough space for me to "claim" one side for my hockey equipment! :P

They are not the EQ5, the EQ5's have the black "triangle" on them, these are Epro's like Cammallerri wore.

I saw the exact same gloves at my lhs for 169$

which store? Im looking to buy a pair.

To answer uclahockey: SE6

To answer dupes: A. Roy sports in P.A.T. (saw them earlier today so theyre probably still theyre) and if youre interrested i also saw some reeboks (mara or laraque) at sports experts in places versailles thought they were 15 in.