Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

dscf4503j.jpg

dscf4465v.jpg

dscf4500.jpg

dscf4498.jpg

dscf4501.jpg

dscf4492.jpg

dscf4490.jpg

dscf4478.jpg

dscf4491a.jpg

dscf4497bd.jpg

Not balanced at all !

Pretty heavy !

BUT

Pretty well crafted, thought it would be absolute crap but not at all !

Awesome Looking stick !

Awesome grip !

Awesome cap end ! :D

Will see on the ice in january how it goes with this guy ...

dj those are some beauty lookin skates...

nice pick up.

Not balanced at all !

Pretty heavy !

BUT

Pretty well crafted, thought it would be absolute crap but not at all !

Awesome Looking stick !

Awesome grip !

Awesome cap end ! :D

Will see on the ice in january how it goes with this guy ...

not to mention an awesome flex and a very sexy curve.

nice pick up

Dolo is a great looking stick and one of my faves, but isnt 10 pictures of a regular no frills retail stick a bit excessive?

I wish the guys who get awsome custom stuff would put up that many!

Dolo is a great looking stick and one of my faves, but isnt 10 pictures of a regular no frills retail stick a bit excessive?

I wish the guys who get awsome custom stuff would put up that many!

No, you don't.

I catalog my gear when I get new stuff in so I have over 350 pictures of my gloves alone... You don't want that clogging up the thread. Not to mention other members that are just as bad when it comes to gear whoring.

I do like cataloging the stuff though, I rarely don't have a picture when someone asks for a pic of *whatever* and it really only takes about 2 minutes to take a few pics and upload them to my comp and stuff them into a folder.

From today, new old stock on closeout.

I got the very last Inno 1100 toe-curve (so stop PMing me)

RBK 8k elbow pads size 7. They are huge but the fit was better than a 6.

I was hesitating between them and the Graf G700. Everyone here loves the Jofa designed elbows so I got them. To be honest, I think that the G700 felt better but hopefully the 8ks will break in somewhat.

rbk8k.JPG

I was hesitating between them and the Graf G700. Everyone here loves the Jofa designed elbows so I got them. To be honest, I think that the G700 felt better but hopefully the 8ks will break in somewhat.

The JOFA/RBK elbow pads are very stiff and a bit uncomfortable at first, but break in very nicely.

The JOFA/RBK elbow pads are very stiff and a bit uncomfortable at first, but break in very nicely.

Good to know, thanks. They are very stiff, no doubt, I'm wearing them around the house today. :lol:

I feel like a bodybuilder, having a hard time talk on the phone...

Dolo HD not balanced, and heavy? I thought the exact opposite.

I agree. not heavy (although definitely not the lightest out there) and very balanced.

Also, it rockets snapshots like a cannon. Very impressive weapon. My only issue is that at 43 years old, I get lotsa odd looks and comments carrying it. :D

Dolo HD not balanced, and heavy? I thought the exact opposite.

I agree. not heavy (although definitely not the lightest out there) and very balanced.

Also, it rockets snapshots like a cannon. Very impressive weapon. My only issue is that at 43 years old, I get lotsa odd looks and comments carrying it. :D

Spraypaint.

rbk8k.JPG

It seems like finding old stock in canada is alot easier than in the us.

That's because even the smallest towns have LHS and they usually overstock for some odd reason. Just yesterday I got myslef a couple of Rbk 7k Sickicks for 69.99$ each. The guy at the LHS told me they had been hanging in the back-store for 2 years and they thought they would never get rid of them! lol

That's because even the smallest towns have LHS and they usually overstock for some odd reason. Just yesterday I got myslef a couple of Rbk 7k Sickicks for 69.99$ each. The guy at the LHS told me they had been hanging in the back-store for 2 years and they thought they would never get rid of them! lol
A hockey shop here in Vancouver constantly has overstock of the 7k pro stock sick kicks.. literally 40 sticks per hand... For the lefties out there, I saw a Havlat and another one which I forgot with a nasty toe...

I wish I could find some nice toe curved sticks (like the Kovy prostock) in the GTA. I found Kovy prostocks 2 times in the GTA (vapor XX, Dolomite) and none since. Hard to find around here. Even the Warrior, Smyth curve is hard to find unless it is the new models with the outrageous pricing around here.