Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

jofa.jpg

Jofa 9077 size 6. Caught these on ebay, and I was worried the 6's would be too big but it seems like I have the right ones. Not to sure about the big bicep protector, may just cut that off like Chadd suggested, it has about a half inch of clearance. Thought about the 9177, but they were so much more expensive than these, and I'm glad because these fit just inside the cuff of my gloves, the 9177 would probably have been too long.

Jofa 9077 size 6. Caught these on ebay, and I was worried the 6's would be too big but it seems like I have the right ones. Not to sure about the big bicep protector, may just cut that off like Chadd suggested, it has about a half inch of clearance. Thought about the 9177, but they were so much more expensive than these, and I'm glad because these fit just inside the cuff of my gloves, the 9177 would probably have been too long.

These are the same model I've had for a long time (although mine have black covers over the elbow joint, instead of the white ones yours have). I love them, but am curious about the bicep modification if you or Chadd wish to go into more detail since every so often it feels like that area of the is catching or binding with my jersey/other equipment.

Edited by LoneStar77

These are the same model I've had for a long time (although mine have black covers over the elbow joint, instead of the white ones yours have). I love them, but am curious about the bicep modification if you or Chadd wish to go into more detail since every so often it feels like that area of the is catching or binding with my jersey/other equipment.

I've got the same as well....just took a scissors and cut off the bicep pad. Always stays in place, no worries.

Finally got around to sending my PS Easton 4-rolls to Mark at Peaches Pro Repair.

Very nice repalm NorrisContender! Mark at Peaches is the man! He does great work for a great price!

Finally got around to sending my PS Easton 4-rolls to Mark at Peaches Pro Repair.

Easton_MSH2.JPG

That's where I'm sending mine when I need them down. I want to try msh2 lol

Those are sick how much would they go for now?

The glove whore in me at it again... too cool to pass up, lol...

Hope they're to cool at $219....

Edited by DavidT

I just got the retro bauers. I will post pics when I get home tonight.

Apparently another pair just went up for sale on ebay:

Always pisses me of when someone tries to rip people of with shipping ($30 bucks in the states is a joke with the flat rate boxes)

Bet they'll double that $150 opener too. The single layer palm is something that I don't like a lot necessarily either. Unless it's MSH2, lol. I hated to spend what I did on the Eastons... but...

Edited by Too Old

Haha, I know...but they're so COOL :)

I bought the first pair he had offered up, so I'm curious to see what the one's you bought look like, I wore these last night with our teams blacked out jerseys and they looked awesome! Im sure you'll love your pair too.

Edited by uclahockey707

I just got the retro bauers. I will post pics when I get home tonight.

Apparently another pair just went up for sale on ebay:

Always pisses me of when someone tries to rip people of with shipping ($30 bucks in the states is a joke with the flat rate boxes)

don't want to call anyone out. but I'm pretty sure that auction belongs to a member here and is responsible for the flood of Bauer 4rolls you guys are about to see in the show it off section. and yah, can't wait to check mine out, damn ups guy needs to get to my house now!

Didn't somebody here to a group order on those?

Yes, the posts were deleted for spamming. I'm still pissed about that whole situation.