Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Figured Marty's gloves would end up on here. I decided against it cause the one piece fingers.

Whats with the pros and one piece fingers? Is it really THAT much protective?

It's what they are used to. Marty probably used one piece in college and as a youth, and didn't want to change. He's 35 or so, split fingers weren't as common when he was coming up.

DSC_0045.jpg

latest rbk/jofa gear lol got em for 70$

nice to see you finally got them haha. Price a little higher than hockeygiant :P

i just got these from hockeygiant for 35 bucks plus shipping lol

A member here was asking me about some old Winnwell gloves. Thought I would share these. Winnwell 685 from mid 70s, dark green, KEANE printed on roll, repalmed by Stadium System with leather palms.

th_ww2-1.jpg

th_ww1-1.jpg

th_ww3.jpg

A member here was asking me about some old Winnwell gloves. Thought I would share these. Winnwell 685 from mid 70s, dark green, KEANE printed on roll, repalmed by Stadium System with leather palms.

img

img

img

Darkstar, great piece of vintage gear ya got there!

Still looking for my holy grail gloves: Winnwell 627 mitts, circa mid 60s. Check out any mid 60s Maple Leafs photo. That is the glove all those Leaf teams wore.

The closest thing I've got. A pair of the 628's...

I actually have a teammate that still plays with those. People think he's played for 20 years.

Depends who is bidding. Might get only $20 or might get $75. Some of the Buy It Now prices on those old gloves are not realistic at all. That is why the same gloves have been sitting there for months on Buy It Now.

Redden gloves, where you get em? You can prolly pick up another pair from the Wolfpack next season (I hope)

I got them off e-bay from powerplayauctions. He has them listed as 13"'s, so I hope this is true, or else they will be for sale shortly. I bought a pair of 14" Reebok / Eagle gloves and they are too big.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...e=STRK:MEWAX:IT

+ shipping of $15. More than I wanted to spend for used gloves, but they looked so nice, I just couldn't resist.

Edited by rangers1234

figured i'd show em off eventually.

HOT.

Those are custom right? If not, hook me up!

Edited by Hradsky
Dumbass quoted the pic directly above