Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

2mo9kqp.jpg

Just came in today. Ovechkin curve (not his stick) compliments of TSR. Nameplate says iginla, but idk why, or what iginla, cause the pro iginla uses easton. Pic isnt that good but the curve is real nice.

A little off topic, but topical nonetheless....

For FB or TBL or whoever else...as far as one piece fingers ago, is there much of a difference between 'pre curved' one piece fingers and standard. Or are they all pre curved to some extent. I am looking at a pair of Eagles with one piece fingers, which I would normally say no way to anyway, but they've told me they are pre-curved for a little more mobility. Thoughts anyone?

Some pre-curved opf gloves are constructed assymetrically. They are actually sewn with a crescent shape instead of "bent" out of true. Easton used to do a true straight finger (GX) and they are hell to break in.

Also, I forget who it is, but I know someone on here has been collecting skills competition gloves. If it's you, shoot me a PM. I saw something the other day you may be interested in investing in (not selling something of mine, merely pointing someone in the direction of something they may be looking for).

Edited by Moose

Well here is my small collection. Nothing special! The bottom 3 were all given to me ... The top 5 I acquired or Purchased myself. Top pair of missions were my first glove ever to mess around in Canada the first time I got on the ice. Cost me 20 dollars at Sportschek or some sports store lol

securedownload1.jpg

Some pre-curved opf gloves are constructed assymetrically. They are actually sewn with a crescent shape instead of "bent" out of true. Easton used to do a true straight finger (GX) and they are hell to break in.

Hey Drew. I have about 4 pairs of unused gx1300's mainly for OCD and nostaligia. If I were to consider actually using them, do you have any advice on breaking them in. You're right. The fingers are STIFF as heck. If not, about how long does/did it take you to break in easton gx's in general?

Hey Drew. I have about 4 pairs of unused gx1300's mainly for OCD and nostaligia. If I were to consider actually using them, do you have any advice on breaking them in. You're right. The fingers are STIFF as heck. If not, about how long does/did it take you to break in easton gx's in general?

Since you know they'd go to a good home, you could sell them to me instead:P

lots of flexing the fingers in both directions. Takes a solid season for a decent break in.

Also, I forget who it is, but I know someone on here has been collecting skills competition gloves. If it's you, shoot me a PM. I saw something the other day you may be interested in investing in (not selling something of mine, merely pointing someone in the direction of something they may be looking for).

TBLfan

Since you know they'd go to a good home, you could sell them to me instead:P

lots of flexing the fingers in both directions. Takes a solid season for a decent break in.

Oi! I already PM'ed him. You already have most of the 9500's left in existence anyway :P

Picked up some goodies last week. Stoll gloves were given to me, I just need to find a way to remove the autograph. I am guessing a black sharpie will do the trick...

Doughty S19s on the outside, Bauer P14 in the middle

img4278x.jpg

Both pairs of gloves have mesh gussets, I am def. a fan.

img4282a.jpg

Closer look at Doughty's palm. I am guessing this is some sort of nash with digital overlay?

img4283z.jpg

Went back to the Kings Equipment sale today, picked up a couple more things.

Jr. Kings were going to use these socks, but passed.

img4285.jpg

Also picked up some brand new Mission fuels for $50 as well as some used X60s.

img4284j.jpg

My pick up from the Worcester Sharks sale.

2znz8er.jpg

2w4guq9.jpg

The Stick is marked VESCE

It is very close to a easton Drury curve.

A couple of L edge socks.