Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Is it possible these Warrior's were mine?

I had a pair exactly like these I sold a while back to a member here.

Is it possible these Warrior's were mine?

I had a pair exactly like these I sold a while back to a member here.

Dude, all the gloves going around were probably yours at one point :P

My glove collection's not as crazy as some people's on this board but I just added a pair of Shirokov XXXX Pro last week. I'm sure you can tell who my favorite team is based on the color of the gloves. = )

Love the Eagles mate, not sure why but I do!

As for the AS gloves, I wear mine... but if they had of been game worn then I probably would have had second throughts about it.

Edited by phunky_monkey

Dupes sorry they are brand new from The Sabers, slight hookup on those. Chadd there are some nice Toni Lydman 4 rolls, Iwannagetoff(Max Affeno)TPS, and Reebok leather in all sizes at the store(on sale BTW). PM if you want a contact name up there.

The collection;

th_NewYork075.jpg

My LHS had a pair of Afinogenov Sabres pro returns... tried them on and I never want to touch a pair of gloves with one piece fingers again.

nice. how do those redden's fit compared to your ppfi's?

They are actually 13" gloves, but are a little looser then my PPFi's. The cuff is also one piece apposed to the PPFi's that have a seperation between the top and side cuff's. Awesome gloves w/ I think goat leather.

How'd that end up happening?

Hit the showers, got dressed, got home, went to air my kit and realized they were gone. I bring a pair of gloves for each period and just didn't notice they were gone in the rooms. Made a few calls that night and it turns out a few of us had equipment stolen, unfortunately mine was the most significant. I truly pity the fool if they decide to wear my gloves and I catch them...leather Eagle X50's w' RUCCHIN embroidered on the cuff won't be too hard to miss :angry:

Hit the showers, got dressed, got home, went to air my kit and realized they were gone. I bring a pair of gloves for each period and just didn't notice they were gone in the rooms. Made a few calls that night and it turns out a few of us had equipment stolen, unfortunately mine was the most significant. I truly pity the fool if they decide to wear my gloves and I catch them...leather Eagle X50's w' RUCCHIN embroidered on the cuff won't be too hard to miss :angry:

sorry bout that :sad: sadly there's always douche's around

on a side note did you get that kovalev's off dupes?

sorry bout that :sad: sadly there's always douche's around

on a side note did you get that kovalev's off dupes?

Yeah I know, but this was the first time I've had anything stolen from the rooms in over 20yrs :(

The AK's are from Dupes. The gloves can now go with the Kovy game used jersey and stick I own. However, surprisingly, they are no where near as comfortable as any of my XXX's or XXXX's though...

Yeah I know, but this was the first time I've had anything stolen from the rooms in over 20yrs :(

The AK's are from Dupes. The gloves can now go with the Kovy game used jersey and stick I own. However, surprisingly, they are no where near as comfortable as any of my XXX's or XXXX's though...

For me nothing is as comfortable as xxx's or xxxx's. Creepers would be my next choice

Unfortunately I can't show my Rucchin Eagles as they were stolen out of my bag last week :(

It's ridiculous how sketchy people are now a days.

Last winter after a game a guy on my team hit the showers, left his bag right outside of the showers, came out and his entire bag was gone, they left his clothes but took the equipment and sticks

It's ridiculous how sketchy people are now a days.

Last winter after a game a guy on my team hit the showers, left his bag right outside of the showers, came out and his entire bag was gone, they left his clothes but took the equipment and sticks

You would hope for some respect between hockey players at least. People do all kinds of stuff just to get some money these days.

I know a shop that did them for someone else, not named Olli Jokinen. The player has Jokinen's Pro Stock ONE95 and wanted the exaxt same skate. The shop got them made through Bauer Custom in St. Jerome.