Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I can't exactly show it off yet, but hell I'm stoked about this. Found 2 Jofa shoulder pads, some Jofa 7500's going for 50 and some Jofa SP 8k's going for around 100. I'm gonna pick one of them up this week.

yeah, those are the ones I was talking about. I like the 7500 myself

If the bicep thing is too much for me, even if it's removable I'm going with the 7500. Unless theres a really big diff, I'm not gonna spend 50 up.

Scored these off of eBay more or less for nostalgic reasons. I had a pair of these in high school. When I tried them on, I quickly remembered how much I hated one piece fingers, but I still can't wait to use them. Now only if I can figure out how to sow the padding back into the pinky, I'll be all set. Any ideas?

img0473v.jpg

yeah, those are the ones I was talking about. I like the 7500 myself

Haha!!! I got the 7500's for $25!! I love connections..and for some reason I really like Cory's gloves...dunno why.

Photo2.jpg

A little late to the crowd but man do these ever feel GOOD on my foot, truly found a skate without pain anywhere so far.. just hope things continue this way until i step on that ice lol. A shout out goes to earl from just hockey great guy!! and truly a pricey tag that left me crying a bit ..but it was worth it!

Photo2.jpg

A little late to the crowd but man do these ever feel GOOD on my foot, truly found a skate without pain anywhere so far.. just hope things continue this way until i step on that ice lol. A shout out goes to earl from just hockey great guy!! and truly a pricey tag that left me crying a bit ..but it was worth it!

doesn't matter how late you post it those skates are always true beauts

Aaaah to many nice gloves with DAMNED one-piece fingers! :dry:

2 are split..the rest are broken in enough to not be a problem, at least for me

Sorry for the phone quality picture, Either way this is some of my stuff. 3 of my last 4 Prostock TPS Xn10s, 3 Prostock Warrior Dolomite HDs, 2 Pairs of Eagle PPFs 1 post buyout 1 pre buyout, Pair of Bauer 4-rolls, Bauer Total Ones, Bauer One95s.

img0086wk.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Here are my sticks

Tom Poti Easton Aluminum with Z-Bubble Graphics w/ Kovalev Pattern Warrior Blade

RBK 8k Crosby Pattern with Grip

CCM V10.0 Ovechkin Pattern with Grip

Easton Synergy SL Drury Pattern

Easton S17 Drury Pattern

35130_509493017666_291500031_286454_5179849_n.jpg

My Gear

Vapor XX Skates

Pro Stock CCM Vector Bucket with Oakley Tinted Visor

Bauer 8000 Shins

Easton Synergy Girdle

Easton Pro Stock Gloves

Sherwood Classic Shoulders

Bauer Elbows

38890_509493022656_291500031_286455_7485826_n.jpg

Love it dude, I went to it from Mission 75 Pants. Huge difference for the better

Cool man, i was at Pure Hockey in Ct. the other day, staring right at it, should have picked one up. oh well I spent enough money that day anyways.