Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

what do you think about the kynetyk stick?

They didnt have the flex I wanted, but of course he convinced me to get the 85 flex and he gave it to me for $75. It feels a bit boxy, and its too stiff for me, but it actually does have pretty good feel, and my dad used it for a whole season and there are no durability issues. Its a pretty good deal if I got one in my flex. I'd rather get closeouts of last years Warriors or TPS R8 though

2010-08-09022311.jpg

Got my Easton 4-Roll Pro Stock Gloves repaired and palmed with MSH2, feel great but the padding on the side of the pinkie interferes with it bending so debating on unstitching and removing the padding.

New skates I picked up the other day. I couldn't get over how good they looked, so I went to try them on and walked out with them. Honestly, the 7K's felt stiffer to me than the 11K's, which is really weird. I tried both on, and apart from a slight weight difference, the 7K's felt pretty much the same. I can't wait to try them in a few days. Hopefully they feel as good as they look.

skates.jpg

New skates I picked up the other day. I couldn't get over how good they looked, so I went to try them on and walked out with them. Honestly, the 7K's felt stiffer to me than the 11K's, which is really weird. I tried both on, and apart from a slight weight difference, the 7K's felt pretty much the same. I can't wait to try them in a few days. Hopefully they feel as good as they look.

Just curious... wht other skates have you previously worn? After a super-long hiatus (running/cycling, and not being morbidly obese) I'm thinking of skating again this winter. However, with an 85 pound weight loss, my Missions don't fit anymore! I saw your pic of these earlier today, then looked at them price-wise and I'm curious to hear how they are long-term/after some ice time.

How do you like them? Comparable to the one95? You spend a fortune getting them early?

to me, its basically a combo or the ONe95 and x60

its a VERY good stick, highly recommened, very durable, great shots with it

nope, i got em for free lol

Whao the lie on the One95 looks pretty crazy

im not quite sure, its rene bourque pro stock

Edited by NYK93

Got these 2 pairs in the mail today. Pleased with both pairs.

39135_1557666506990_1395086648_1465840_4705655_n.jpg

Bauer Vapor XXX "DEN VER" ? haha 15inch with extended cuff which i'm really liking.

39135_1557666546991_1395086648_1465841_7826083_n.jpg

other pair are Easton Synergy pro 13inch. fit me really nice. I was use to a 14inch in synergy's but I like the 13 more now.

Got these 2 pairs in the mail today. Pleased with both pairs.

Bauer Vapor XXX "DEN VER" ? haha 15inch with extended cuff which i'm really liking.

other pair are Easton Synergy pro 13inch. fit me really nice. I was use to a 14inch in synergy's but I like the 13 more now.

This might be s dumb question, but do the Easton Synergy's fit bigger than typical 13's? It seems like a pretty big gap b/w the two sizes.

Edited by rangers1234

This might be s dumb question, but do the Easton Synergy's fit bigger than typical 13's? It seems like a pretty big gap b/w the two sizes.

Myself I found the overall palm and fingers were the same. just a lil snugger fit on the 13. I like the 13's better myself.

I always Easton gloves had short fingers and especially short thumb and that's the only reason I don't own a pair (4 rolls Eastons at least)

Even though yesterday I got both pairs of gloves I really like in the mail today was a mini Christmas for me haha. Went to the post and this is what I came home with. Means alot to me cuz Ray Bourque was and is an idol to me.

40508_1558557089254_1395086648_1467353_7191211_n.jpg

Sher-Wood 5060 15 1/2 hockey gloves. pretty much same model my child hood hockey idol Ray Bourque wore, minus his name and number stiched on.

38955_1558558569291_1395086648_1467354_2198686_n.jpg

Edited by Wass

Some recent additions, and what a surprise...my favorite...TPS and Warrior sticks...

That Perry R8 is very nice indeed. What flex is it?

I just picked up a Kotalik R8, and have never used TPS before. Hoping it's a good thing!

Edited by phunky_monkey

That Perry R8 is very nice indeed. What flex is it?

I just picked up a Kotalik R8, and have never used TPS before. Hoping it's a good thing!

R8s are awesome, they have great kick. You'll love it!

@Phunky - yeah, the Perry is Regular Flex.

And to Dolomatic's post, indeed, you will LOVE your Kotalik. R8's were such an underrated stick, that IMO held their own performance-wise against any of the top dogs. I used to use that Kotalik stick pretty heavily, actually. The only thing that bums me out about Kotalik's sticks are they are 'typically' X-Stiff in TPS.

As an aside, I can tell a big difference in the Sherwood made TPS pro sticks and the older ones.

on the topic of TPS sticks, I bought an R6 Armor whip flex in Perry curve...I don't know much about it, can anyone fill me in please? :)