Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Those old blues unis were my travel jerseys for 2 years, still have the jersey and socks and shell. Look like the posterboy for a gay pride parade

Lol i don't think its so bad, if i don't have a shell.

I got it because it has 77 nicely stitched on the back. Its just my practice/drop-in gear so i figured, i'm never going to get this kind of price for even practice gear at my LHS.

Lol i don't think its so bad, if i don't have a shell.

I got it because it has 77 nicely stitched on the back. Its just my practice/drop-in gear so i figured, i'm never going to get this kind of price for even practice gear at my LHS.

Well ours had purple lettering (WTF?) and numbers so the shells had the yellow stripes and purple. I like the one you have, no purple.

My splurge... Pro Bullys

Beautiful. Love that color combo. Always have since I bought a few LA Blades jerseys a while back (although this is a lighter blue it doesn't really matter).

I did get them on ebay, it was a great deal :D

Ive been looking for a pair like these for a long time, but they were always to expensive to my liking.

Nice! They are pretty cool.

On the left palm, do they have what seems like extra material near the thumb? The couple pairs I saw were like this. Can't tell why they are like that.

The shooter is probably Righty and wants some extra material to protect against wear from the tape.

Edited by RiSeOnFiRe

Just some sweet deals i got recently.

$20 for both... a bit colorful though.

p1000735.jpg

$20 for Eagle x80s. Palms in tact and in goood condition.

p1000730y.jpg

$32 for Tackla 5000 Air

p1000723.jpg

My splurge... Pro Bullys

p1000732w.jpg

Hey feebster....did you get this stuff from E-bay? Where did you pick this stuff up so cheap? Thanks

Hey feebster....did you get this stuff from E-bay? Where did you pick this stuff up so cheap? Thanks

Nah, no ebay for me. We have a consignment store nearby that usually takes things in decent shape. It's a hit or miss kind of store, but i certainly found some great items - the jersey, socks, and tacklas. The Eagle gloves were found on Craigslist - original palms in tact, not even near ripping or anything, but broken in. I also bought Bauer lightspeed shoulders from the guy for $30. He really took good care of his gear so i didn't haggle.

Indeed i am.. Are you the guy i bought them from?? That would be some coincidence.

Nope. Sorta recognized the tag from the jersey you bought. Did you get the pants from Sports Junkies? I was contemplating buying those for the uppers since I found another pair of TB Lightning Lowers but ended up passing since it was more of a want than a need.

BJB: St. Mike's gloves are 13". I had my eye on them for a while and once TSR lowered the price to $75 I decided to jump on them.

Shooter27: As for the X:60 girdle I absolutely love it so far. I've used it for 4 games now and the thing is so comfortable and far more protective than the traditional pants I have worn in the past. The only thing I had a little trouble getting used to was how high the spinal protector came up my lower back; not a bad thing just something that took some adjusting to.