Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Pickpus from the caps sale

-WC CCM CL gloves

- Practice Jersey

- Team t-shirt

- Easton Stealth CX Glencross

- Reebok Ziglight team shoes

RmUFdKI.jpg

Edited by cjpritch
  • Like 3

Easton Pro+ custom gloves. Special thanks to Jesse from The Hockey Shop for handling my order. See my full write-up in the equipment review section: Easton Pro+ Custom Gloves (2015).

SPECS

Model: Pro+

Fit: Narrow

Size: 14” -1/2" cuff

Foam: EVA dual density

PE insert: 1.5 mm

Thumb: flex

Palm: Pittard digital 0.85 mm

Overlay: Pittard digital 0.85 mm

Gusset: Poly knit black (stretch)

Palm fit: standard

Finger length: standard

Gusset height: -1/4"

Cuff length: -1/2"

Embroidery: CHRISLE9

Pinky side: LET’S DO THIS!

Easton%20Pro%20CL%20mockup_zpssjchocse.j

DSC_5666_zpsp2mr7rgc.jpg

DSC_5672_zpsqya9gv6n.jpg

• Like 5

Easton Pro+ custom gloves. Special thanks to Jesse from The Hockey Shop for handling my order. See my full write-up in the equipment review section: Easton Pro+ Custom Gloves (2015).

SPECS

Size: 14” -1/2" cuff

Pinky side: LET’S DO THIS!

DSC_5666_zpsp2mr7rgc.jpg

DSC_5672_zpsqya9gv6n.jpg

Great gloves. I have a pair (not custom). They seem bulky but they are larger on purpose to allow your hands to move freely inside of them with great protection all around. Nice work!

Those are awesome. I remember seeing such customizers like that on PSHG, but I too missed out on them. Love to do a pair myself, but unfortunately The Hockey Shop/Source for Sports won't work with us lowly and unwashed 'Murkans.

Those are awesome. I remember seeing such customizers like that on PSHG, but I too missed out on them. Love to do a pair myself, but unfortunately The Hockey Shop/Source for Sports won't work with us lowly and unwashed 'Murkans.

actually they will. I did custom Eagles back in the Spring and Jesse was a pleasure to work with.

• Like 1

Talk to Jesse. He's helped me out with my orders. I've done 3 or 4 orders with him now and he's fantastic to deal with.
  • Like 1

SPECS

Size: 14 -1/2" cuff

Pinky side: LETS DO THIS!

DSC_5666_zpsp2mr7rgc.jpg

DSC_5672_zpsqya9gv6n.jpg

Jesse is the man. He did mine too. :D

Sent these, and some other simple repairs, over to Pat at Custom Pro Repair and he worked his magic on them.

They started off as these:

1038_03_0098_a__59789.1420663394.451.416

And came back as these:

TQA408k.jpg

Specs:

• New Pearl Mustang palms, tightened 1/2" at the wrist
  • -1/4" white Mesh gussets
  • AX1 style binding
  • Shortened fingers from 14" to 13"
  • Baby blue carbon pinky stripe and Hossa cuff
  • Yakupov split on top of cuff
  • Anisimov split on bottom cuff
  • Like 7

^^^ Added bonus(don't think it's happening), mom can fit in her 2.5 Jr Reebok 28K's. But maybe we'll keep 'um just the same.

• Like 1

Pretty sweet wheels for a little guy(or girl)! I hope they like them. If they liked the Ribcores. at least you know they will be comfortable. Good job, Dad.

Edited by Hipster
  • Like 1

^^^ Her and she appears to love 'um. I expected to have a bit of pain(the heels look small) and she said the there a bit hot there on the bake, but nada, great...1.5 hour drop in today and said they were good as gold, bingo, like her 28K's.(28Ks seemed really soft, IMO).

Son took dump for the Utes as well, lot of swag(clothing), new Re-ACT(I get his from last year), gloves(Sherwood T-90's he is not a fan) & a bunch of EK15's(pay $100 for them, get name & #) which he loves(first time holding one).

• Like 1

Getting my son's gear ready for the upcoming Mite season I added his number to his gloves and some decals to his holders. He wanted the First Navy Jack on there as his uncle is deploying to Northern Africa with the Navy next week. skates20006_zpsrfxpvry4.jpg

• Like 4

Got this stuff from the OSU Team sale. Pretty excited about it. Will add some pics in a second.

Gloves were $50 new, pants were $20, and 2 pairs of small skate fenders for $5. For the life of me I can't figure out the pants model, if anyone has some insight that'd be great.

fcfb680a93f46e1036004bde3cb73cd3.jpg4c0acbe29fb50b05a2d4161055e1a4d1.jpg182adfceeae785899f408cf7dc039c8b.jpg419d7d42936569192ba5aa0df71e32ca.jpge11f0e58f6ddc1d76560215c06aaec2f.jpg6c27c7ad6e3c7d8125a6019925755a28.jpg5720ef0d8dbd8518011bae41093e67f8.jpg54afa359f690aeb5dd453d2d80fa602e.jpg1fa9583b3020591360a92c96002ed9c3.jpg5044aaf42f040a8e8eda2ab9f4d7684d.jpg

Edited by ArrogantOwl
  • Like 4