Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

How much does one of these cost?

That was roughly 8600SEK. It's about 950USD.

Probably if you are in US or Canada, Blademaster's riveter is cheaper than this. Both riveters are made by welding of steel material. The reason why I chose this is simply I like the looks. Here my house is not a shop or factory.

Honestly I wanted to buy Challenger Sport's casting aluminum riveter. But it was no longer available. Casting products are hard to re-produce because it needs to move factory line and should make certain number of lot. So now we can find welding riveters in the market mainly.

• Like 1

I currently skate in regular X7.0's that I got two seasons ago and love them. I have STEP and LS3 steel for them.

Figured I'd jump on these and stick with the Lightspeed2 holder...and buy more STEP steel.

Screamin' deal. The seller on eBay still has a pair of 11.0D listed.

My ever-growing collection of gloves. Custom Easton Stealth CX gloves which I had done up in the style of the Easton Air GX9500's worn by the Flames during the 1994 season (more details about those in the custom gloves gallery), and matching Calgary Retro and Calgary Home/Away Rene Bourque Bauer Supreme TotalOnes. All three gloves have micro nash palms and stretch gussets; my favorite combination. Now, if only I could locate Bourque's Heritage Classics...

18982cbb-2f8e-44dc-b8b2-fcd2071ce76a_zps

42452075-A13E-4B84-92BD-5A3FFB54317D_zps

• Like 1

23023408399_4b5252a992_z.jpg

Before,

23028282279_2abeb84264_z.jpg

After.

22762994474_21a964fbc2_z.jpg

I chose and bought a cutting tool for something soft material for example brass, gold or silver.

The I contoured its blade length down to suitable for cutting copper rivets.

Really feather feeling and flat section.
I'm satisfied.

2015-12-07%2018.54.52.png

Just picked these Bauer APX2 gloves up for $84 from my lhs. I was surprised because they weren't on clearance at Total Hockey yet, but Johnny Mac's had 40% off clearance so I went there just looking around and found these, and had to have them! Just something to rotate in and out with my Warrior AX1 gloves. :-)

Edited by StlBlues86
  • Like 3

There were a lot of those Lehterä sticks available here after he left to NA, must have had one hell of a batch of them made. Love his curve, would've gotten one but they're too stiff for me.

Lehterä Warrior Savage, and fairly unique blank Covert from NTDPC494C889-38EB-4D2E-879F-39C773E68A17_zps

The sticks are QR1 and are what the sticks will look like once their customizer is live. You can pick the paint pattern from a full paint job to a fade from the heel up or a fade from the taper up.

QRcustom.jpg

QRcustom2.jpg

• Like 5

I'm hoping the paint jobs aren't the only thing you can customize and custom curves like the previous customizer are available. I was enjoying the P46 on the CCM stick at Winterfest, but the Smyth and Gionta are still my two all time favourite curves. I've tried to love the E/W/P 28 style curves and they're OK, but I really prefer a more closed mid-toe or toe like the Smyth and Gionta.