Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
nutters

2021-2022 Gear Sightings

1 minute ago, Miller55 said:

Feels like a lot more than annual at this rate. Don't use CCM but would like to try a Jetspeed

Most Definitely. More like every 8months!

I use the FT3pro right now. One of the overall best I’ve used and I’ve been using mostly Bauer (Supreme) and some Warrior in the past. 
My opinion is that the FT3Pro is very light, but doesn’t feel not too light where it feels like you have nothing in your hands. It’s a well balanced stick. Puck feel is very good - not the best, but I have a preference for the more dampened blades. It shoots like a beast. Have not used it enough times to comment on the durability tho. 

So Adidas is changing their uniform templates this season, so crests will be more detailed. For example:

E7GiVRSVkAA3L2B?format=png&name=small

Also, the Avs are changing the colors of the names and numbers on their road unis

E8CkVOQXoAckEY5?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Like 2

12 hours ago, lennyboi said:

Most Definitely. More like every 8months!

I use the FT3pro right now. One of the overall best I’ve used and I’ve been using mostly Bauer (Supreme) and some Warrior in the past. 
My opinion is that the FT3Pro is very light, but doesn’t feel not too light where it feels like you have nothing in your hands. It’s a well balanced stick. Puck feel is very good - not the best, but I have a preference for the more dampened blades. It shoots like a beast. Have not used it enough times to comment on the durability tho. 

My same experience as well. But my overall favourite right now is the trigger 4 pro. But I'm more of a low kick guy. The ft3 pro does have more pop than traditional mid kicks that's why I like it too. 

3 hours ago, nutters said:

So Adidas is changing their uniform templates this season, so crests will be more detailed. For example:

E7GiVRSVkAA3L2B?format=png&name=small

The extra details look good, but almost tacky. Where have you been finding jersey news? Usual sources have been lacking.

17 hours ago, Hills said:

The extra details look good, but almost tacky. Where have you been finding jersey news? Usual sources have been lacking.

Sportslogos.net and their boards who have threads dedicated to this

Ya it's been tough, especially with the icethetics guy doing a lot of work with the Kraken.

• Like 2

I feel like SherWood and CCM are swapping designs... that new SW looks like they took a page from the Tacks book while the new Jetspeed stick looks like the old T100 with bare CF and red lettering.  I'm not complkaining, I like all of the designs.

1 hour ago, nutters said:

Bauer Sling stick

Beauty lookin stick, I like the graphics. 
any info on this stick yet other than the slingtech it likely has? 

1 hour ago, Miller55 said:

What is sling tech? I thought it was supposed to be similar to adv but not sure

Slingtech would be hole in the blade that the nexus adv had. Wondering if this Bauer Sling stick is just a refresh of the nexus adv (nexus adv2) or if this is a different family of sticks (read somewhere online) which if it is a separate line - very curious to see what the other specifications/tech/features are ie: shaft shape, kick point etc…

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, lennyboi said:

Slingtech would be hole in the blade that the nexus adv had. Wondering if this Bauer Sling stick is just a refresh of the nexus adv (nexus adv2) or if this is a different family of sticks (read somewhere online) which if it is a separate line - very curious to see what the other specifications/tech/features are ie: shaft shape, kick point etc…

iirc it's a vapor ADV shaft (probably updated) with the nexus ADV blade.

So a low kick stick with the Swiss cheese blade.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Tucker16 said:

Must be catalyst skates. I still like the original true skate. I have the second gen with more graphics but the original was so sleek. Even better in the VH days. 

Anymore info on the catalyst? It’s the second time I’ve seen/heard about them 

• Like 1