Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
nutters

2021-2022 Gear Sightings

Found some. The blue and silver AS5-Pro's were the ones I was looking for. The skate game is strong with this one.FDtBJgwXIAAmZdW?format=jpg&name=4096x409FOFBHTuWYAcSiSZ.jpgauston-matthews-of-the-toronto-maple-leaEyssxahXMAEattc.jpg

• Like 1

Just noticed some shot blockers attached to the bottom of Goodrow's shinguards, I don't remember seeing those earlier in the season, I'm guessing he has a blue and a white set for home/away.  You can also see some of the design he has on the skate skin shot blockers where it says Goody and has the Liberty logo.

new-york-rangers-center-barclay-goodrow-

18382617.jpeg

• Like 1

I cant really get a good picture, but has anybody noticed that makar has a liner in his re-akt helmet shell that looks shockingly close to a CCM nest tech/3d printed liner? if you see him on the bench, look closely at the vents on his helmet. it appears to be blue to match the shell. 

3 hours ago, Baccala said:

I cant really get a good picture, but has anybody noticed that makar has a liner in his re-akt helmet shell that looks shockingly close to a CCM nest tech/3d printed liner? if you see him on the bench, look closely at the vents on his helmet. it appears to be blue to match the shell. 

He is wearing the Re-Akt 85 custom. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, pucks_putts said:

MACH Skates launched in Europe on June 10th along with the Nexus SYNC Sticks...

Edited by steve66

MacKinnon's special skates have both 80K and 100K graphics elements to them. They don't actually correspond to a particular CCM model from what I can tell.

2XyiB0y.png

• Like 1

6 hours ago, flip12 said:

MacKinnon's special skates have both 80K and 100K graphics elements to them. They don't actually correspond to a particular CCM model from what I can tell.

2XyiB0y.png

They are a franken-skate, similar to what Crosby, Tavares, and McDavid use. I imagine they are closer in design to the 80K/90K than anything. 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, PBH said:

They are a franken-skate, similar to what Crosby, Tavares, and McDavid use. I imagine they are closer in design to the 80K/90K than anything. 

My first thought was the 70K made to look like the newer models, I know a few of those guys never really wanted to move on from them (or whatever the model before 70k was).  As for Mac.. he's still using the old school Ribcor stick with the multiple ribs which is like 6 gens old by now so you never know 😂

Edited by xstartxtodayx

15 minutes ago, xstartxtodayx said:

My first thought was the 70K made to look like the newer models, I know a few of those guys never really wanted to move on from them (or whatever the model before 70k was).  As for Mac.. he's still using the old school Ribcor stick with the multiple ribs which is like 6 gens old by now so you never know 😂

I started looking at that too. That could be. But then again, pro options are so vast, so it might have some really particular specs you won't find at retail.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, xstartxtodayx said:

33 minutes ago, flip12 said:

I started looking at that too. That could be. But then again, pro options are so vast, so it might have some really particular specs you won't find at retail.

Tendon guard is definitely 80K.  Eyelet row looks like 70K.