Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to ModSquadHockey

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to ModSquadHockey by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to access the largest repository of product catalogues on the web. You'll be able to customize your profile, browse our Gear Exchange, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

MattKingDelToro

CCM RBZ - Powered by TaylorMade

395 posts in this topic

i am curious as to what twig landeskog is using as well.... he has been a CCM guy all year so unless its entirely new CCM stick or CCM made him remove the graphics due to it being an Easton or another brand.

if you look closely at landeskogs stick, just above the blade there is some black lettering

i am curious as to what twig landeskog is using as well.... he has been a CCM guy all year so unless its entirely new CCM stick or CCM made him remove the graphics due to it being an Easton or another brand.

He tweeted that it was a new CCM stick, he also put a picture up on his twitter account.

It says, "I am a new CCM stick with graphics as yet undecided/not ready for public. When I am ready you all will see it."

Would it really have been that hard to read the posts a mere 3-4 above your's?

How do you know CCM didn't tell him to post that on twitter to save face? Anyhow we're all just speculating!

How do you know CCM didn't tell him to post that on twitter to save face? Anyhow we're all just speculating!

Because companies don't run players lives... How many players do we see who mismatch gear? I think Reebok would much rather see Phanuef in a Reebok stick since he is one of their poster boys. However, they can't force him too.

I think it's pretty obvious that he just showing off his new stick for all the fans who are interested in that kind of stuff, just like Perron did with the 20k stick a bit ago. It's also safe to say that it is a CCM stick because that is what he uses currently.

Edited by steelnation248

Occam's razor

Occam's razor

Don't comment much, but had no choice after reading this little gem. Well said, Chadd.

Ha, if they wanted to hide another brand, they would've used standard CCM graphics, no? Or even gone with all black. All white draws people like moths to a flame.

Here's a crazy thought. Maybe it just is a white CCM stick and that's the final graphic!

Or not. TaylorMade?! What?! Hahaha

AnRZovLCMAAB4xO.jpg

Or not. TaylorMade?! What?! Hahaha

Very interesting. Is TaylorMade getting into the Hockey realm? Love their Irons!

Everything they make is good. Sort of gimmicky, bit good nonetheless.

Same Idea as what TrueTemper did?

No. TrueTemper manufactured the stick for CCM.

They aren't owned by the same parent company the way TaylorMade, CCM and Reebok are.

So is it a CCM or a TaylorMade stick? Confused but intrigued!

Mission used to have "Powered By Aldila" on their sticks and shafts 10 years ago. If this stick is made in a wing of TaylorMade's factories, as Mission's was, then it's the same thing.

I'm thinking it is a design collaboration more than anything, but could be surprised on that.

White golf clubs and white hockey sticks. Makes perfect sense that TM would be involved!

I hit my Taylor Made R9 a freakin mile! I wonder how I would like a stick by them.