Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Thrashers gloves came in today! Very, very happy. They are the same size as my Roberts pro stock's, and the cuff is just as short. I didn't think I would ever get anything that fit the same without going custom. Complete bullseye! The color is a very nice blue too- I was afraid they'd be more purple- they match my team's jersey's very well. Inserts everywhere. My only complaint is they have leather gussets- I prefer mesh. Hopefully I wear out the palms quick so I can have peaches throw digital with mesh gussets on =)

warriorsnew1.jpg

warriorsnew2.jpg

warriorsnew3.jpg

The second two pictures make them look more purple than they are.

Thrashers gloves came in today! Very, very happy. They are the same size as my Roberts pro stock's, and the cuff is just as short. I didn't think I would ever get anything that fit the same without going custom. Complete bullseye! The color is a very nice blue too- I was afraid they'd be more purple- they match my team's jersey's very well. Inserts everywhere. My only complaint is they have leather gussets- I prefer mesh. Hopefully I wear out the palms quick so I can have peaches throw digital with mesh gussets on =)

warriorsnew1.jpg

warriorsnew2.jpg

warriorsnew3.jpg

The second two pictures make them look more purple than they are.

where are you guys finding these gloves in such great shape?? im so jealous =/

Pics of yesterday's haul. The EQ5 retros... the Rafalski M-1's... and the Jofa 9044's. The 13" Rafalski's fit as well as my other 14" gloves; that was my only concern when ordering them. Was pleased to find they fit me.

DSC_09050001.JPG

DSC_09060001.JPG

DSC_09040001.JPG

DSC_09030001.JPG

DSC_09020001.JPG

DSC_09100001.JPG

DSC_09110001.JPG

DSC_09090001.JPG

DSC_09080001.JPG

DSC_09120001.JPG

Gear.jpg

Haven't done a Show Off in a while, so tired of all the custom and prostock lately, I am taken it back to retail.

Skate- Flexlite 12, One95 with Graf Tounge

Pants- Air 9000

Gloves- Bonafide, XX, 852(chi prostock with a little Sharpie magic)

Helmet- V08 - X100 DL

Sticks- 2 piece all the way- AK27/one95 - Dolo/dolo - U+ cut makes a great shaft - Dolo(Zyuzin) - Dolo(Brule)

Socks- Pro Edge and Swift

Edited by tro

Thanks guys. I was at Darkstar´s shop back in october and did not think i would get the change to get custom gloves again so i ordered two pairs. Did not want two identical pairs. I was in NYC on holiday and made the trip to New Jersey. And i cant thank Darkstar enough even if the rest of my purchase has not arrived yet. Still in custom :(.

Edited by Hede

i love the warrior customs, those two look sharp. but i'm not going to commit that kind of dough until they embroider the cuff. once they do, i'm all over it.

Edited by shotty

Malkin prostock from ebay...107 flex, I thought it would be a bit stiff but I actually really liked it. Curve was perfect but now I'm afraid I'll have to look for a few more. ;)

DSCN3758.jpg

DSCN3757.jpg

DSCN3756.jpg

108_1303.jpg

Daniel Carcillo Pro Stock Mission NME. Took off the Coyotes stickers but the NHL sticker and the #13 are staying on there. (13 is my favorite number.

Now I just need to find a visor.

i love the warrior customs, those two look sharp. but i'm not going to commit that kind of dough until they embroider the cuff. once they do, i'm all over it.

I think they need to do that to because it looks much better. Had it on my Macdaddy gloves and it looks ten times better.

Edited by Hede

Picked up a couple of S17's on eBay, Jordan Staal and Gary Roberts.

sdc10828.jpg

Both are 'true' S17's as far as I can gather (both have an eliptical taper) and feel exactly the same, but for or some reason the Jordan Staal S17 has 'D 3 8' on the underside of the shaft and the graphics are spaced differently on both sticks. Both sticks were from the same seller, but the Jordan Staal S17 was marked 'Custom' on the auction. Do any of the pros on here know what these numbers mean?

sdc10825.jpg

sdc10829.jpg

Sometimes I can fit the word Custom into my auction titles and sometimes i cant.. If i remember correctly the S17 staal is a stock Sakic curve, and just painted yellow with "Staal" and his number on the shaft.. I believe the Roberts S17 is a true custom curve although I have seen a few of his sticks come through with a stock Sakic curve as well. As far as those numbers go I believe no one here will be able to tell you what they are.. My guess is they are batch or stock numbers that easton keeps track of incase something goes wrong they can go back and find all stock with those certain numbers.

Ah ok, both have got 'S17NHL 100 Sakic L' on the sticker and the curves are identical in every way, although I havnt got a retail Sakic to compare with, they look right. I assume you were the seller, thanks again!

My gloves... iPhone pic, the stripes are really red (not pink!)

Goes with our league jersey (red blackhawks)

14540_215231901398_629076398_4644995_2299395_n.jpg

I love em!

My Warrior AK27 shaft (w\ Kovy curve) that Pascal Perron (Kovy_Ribs_Fedo) gave me as an xmas present!

What a big hearth Pascal has!

Thanks again mate.

19879_272927681398_629076398_5008087_1375617_n.jpg

Edited by TheDamned

my gear whoring in the past couple of months. Nothing in comparison to what should be coming next week :P . Easton Pro pants, Bauer 4 rolls (retro Montreal, Navy w/ baby blue highlights), baby blue MIA MB22, and a set of brand new Jofa 9177 size 4.

4299111616_ffae44b449.jpg4299124172_17d1b0d288.jpg

4299111480_f4e4bd8a36.jpg

Edited by tamtamg