Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Bought these off ebay- kind of a shot in the dark as I dont know the size, whether they have inserts (looks like there is one on the thumb at least, which probably means they do), etc. Thrashers Pro Stock. They look like they have a nice short cuff, and for $78 I was willing to take a shot =)

1100177385.jpg

Bought these off ebay- kind of a shot in the dark as I dont know the size, whether they have inserts (looks like there is one on the thumb at least, which probably means they do), etc. Thrashers Pro Stock. They look like they have a nice short cuff, and for $78 I was willing to take a shot =)

1100177385.jpg

Damn, I've been looking for something in exactly those colors. I don't know how I missed them.

The glove whore in me at it again... too cool to pass up, lol...

canadians%20eq5.jpg

I've seen a few pairs of those on eBay. Sharp as hell. I considered a pair for myself, but the fit of Easton pro stock gloves always scared me as they fit 1 or even 2 inches bigger than their retail counterparts. Let me know how they run sizewise.

you sure its thrashers? looks more blues like, i was thinking about it but there wasn't a name on it so bleh

Edited by K9 Unit

you sure its thrashers? looks more blues like, i was thinking about it but there wasn't a name on it so bleh

I'm pretty sure they are. 'Warrior' is outlined in baby blue, as well as the 'W' on the inside cuff. Just my 2¢.

TooOld - Another pair?! When are you going to start dishing out some of those PPFs? ;)

I'm pretty sure they are. 'Warrior' is outlined in baby blue, as well as the 'W' on the inside cuff. Just my 2¢.

TooOld - Another pair?! When are you going to start dishing out some of those PPFs? ;)

Definitely Thrashers- the seller had a number of pairs from them.

My Rec team wear's Blues colors though, I figured these were close enough.

I love the Warrior gloves.. you guys are unreal, how you find deals like that is beyond me...

Pretty much they found an ebay seller who didn't put the brand name in his listing, and they're going to slip through the cracks.

I love the Warrior gloves.. you guys are unreal, how you find deals like that is beyond me...

when your a gear whore, you look on ebay, craiglist, etc thoroughly. I do this almost every day................sigh

Yea, I do the same thing. Always happy to help out a developing whore...that came out wrong :D

Damn, I've been looking for something in exactly those colors. I don't know how I missed them.

you and me both chadd. ive been doing searches for warrior gloves on ebay for a while now and nothing for that price.

awesome gloves btw Larrivee. really nice pick up.

nice! I was watching them too, mostly out of curiosity. noticed that the Chris Thorburn pair went for almost $300!

really??? Thorburn????

nice! I was watching them too, mostly out of curiosity. noticed that the Chris Thorburn pair went for almost $300!

really??? Thorburn????

Holy cow. Glad I got in when I did.

Just got these in yesterday. X:60 my Bauers. silver 87 flex P14 stuck um. Pretty much 95% of all my sticks are 100+ flex with heel curves. Wanted to try the opposite out.

001mp.th.jpg

003qu.th.jpg

002aqw.th.jpg

Snapped a few pics of pretty much the rest of the collection...minus about 7 or 8 that are at the rink.

004hoh.th.jpg

006iy.th.jpg