Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

2 new pair of Mission L7's...

Made for Marcel Hossa during his brief stint with the Yotes. This is a ridiculously nice glove. Digital gussets and contoured palm...makes for an insanely flexible and functional glove...just a real beaut...the thumb on these is also a lot slimmer than the picture shows. I love gloves with a slim and shallow thumb.

SDC_hossa_l7.jpg

Radim Vrbata L7. Mesh gussets, contoured palm. I'm cutting off the oval pad because it serves no purpose. The size is listed as 15, but the hand width and depth doesn't feel any bigger, it's all in the length. Another really nice glove...

SDC_verbata_l7.jpg

Edited by halfmoonyote

And if he tries it again, he's gone.

Why? I'm not trying to be a wise a$$. Whats the difference between the bauer retro gloves, the modsquadhockey bags and shells, jr's custom skates, etc, etc. I thought it was all about a bunch of nuts wanting the latest and best equipment they could find.

I understand the no selling rule. I was on a wrist-watch forum and all the online retailers post and it is annoying. So I can see that we wouldn't want a hockeymonkey/hockey giant or ebay sellers posting sales and what not.

But the situation with the bauers retro gloves seems to be different. It was a bunch of guys commenting about the bauer retro gloves, everyone wanting a pair, and one guy taking the initiative and placing the order. I don't think he made money on the deal. The gloves were only a little more than retail 4-rolls. A lot less than customs. I know that. And if he did make money, we supported a lhs.

I don't know...just my 2 cents. What do I know.

And if he tries it again, he's gone.

Why? I'm not trying to be a wise a$$. Whats the difference between the bauer retro gloves, the modsquadhockey bags and shells, jr's custom skates, etc, etc. I thought it was all about a bunch of nuts wanting the latest and best equipment they could find.

I understand the no selling rule. I was on a wrist-watch forum and all the online retailers post and it is annoying. So I can see that we wouldn't want a hockeymonkey/hockey giant or ebay sellers posting sales and what not.

But the situation with the bauers retro gloves seems to be different. It was a bunch of guys commenting about the bauer retro gloves, everyone wanting a pair, and one guy taking the initiative and placing the order. I don't think he made money on the deal. The gloves were only a little more than retail 4-rolls. A lot less than customs. I know that. And if he did make money, we supported a lhs.

I don't know...just my 2 cents. What do I know.

You're wrong on just about every point. It's time to drop it and move on.

It was a good week for me lol

CCM Pro stock Koivu

Easton Carolina/Cullen E-Pro's (SE16)

Reebok 4 rolls Minnesota Wild

MIA made RBK pro stock (with sharpie magic :P )

16janvier_gloves.JPG

Finally got around to getting pictures of most of my stuff.

577483655dbcf9f4f8f02d7.th.jpg

5774776584b39e4a1bc5615.th.jpg

91194456.png

57748226531d7a5a4d07177.th.jpg

My current gloves (Bauer 4-Rolls/Red) and stick (X:60) were posted earlier in the thread.

1. Pro stock Sergei Fedorov Graf 703 skates dressed up as S500's, Sprung frames and Labeda Gripper wheels

2. KOR Shift 1's, Sprung frames, Labeda Grippers

3. My ancient Jofa elbow pads that have been in use for eleven years now that I refuse to give up no matter how old they get.

4. The lot, NBH 4500 helmet, my old 4-Rolls, Supreme 70 shinnies

Edited by EBondo

It was a good week for me lol

CCM Pro stock Koivu

Easton Carolina/Cullen E-Pro's (SE16)

Reebok 4 rolls Minnesota Wild

MIA made RBK pro stock (with sharpie magic :P )

So you were the guy offering more than me on the Koivu gloves on ebay! :)

Just got these in yesterday. X:60 my Bauers. silver 87 flex P14 stuck um. Pretty much 95% of all my sticks are 100+ flex with heel curves. Wanted to try the opposite out.

001mp.th.jpg

003qu.th.jpg

002aqw.th.jpg

Snapped a few pics of pretty much the rest of the collection...minus about 7 or 8 that are at the rink.

004hoh.th.jpg

006iy.th.jpg

Wow! Are you the owner of a store or something? That's bordering insanity.

I have like 5 sticks and I thought it was a lot :blink:

Don't hate.... Appreciate!

I appreciate it so much I hate you... :P

Although.. I can now show my girlfriend those pictures when she complains about how many sticks I have (8, although I only rotate through 3).

I love the Dolo's and the One90's, what kind of curves do you have on those?