Jump to content
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
nutters

2017-2018 Gear Sightings

Recommended Posts

With the 2016-17 season over, Adidas has started teasing the jerseys set to be released in a week

Here are some that confirm a few things

DCIP9riXsAE_WNH.jpg

Montreal style stripe for the Wild

DCIWle0VwAAAaYc.jpg

Edmonton going orange

DCIhmiWUQAAN95u.jpg

Brighter teal for the Sharks

DCIeDB9VYAAkret.jpg

Grey for Vegas?

DCI268OUwAAKv-J.jpg

Avs not going to the Navy Rockies look

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How do you mention timeless jerseys and not include NJ? They haven't changed their look since '92 whereas two of the teams you mentioned has had at least 1 major change in the past 20 years.

Edited by GoalForFun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's really hard to say what the exact shades of the colors will be because of the poor lighting in the photo. I would be surprised if the oilers went with navy over royal. The fans wouldn't like it I don't think. Can't really say the Sharks one looks brighter either. The Minnesota stripe looks like Detroit's, not Montreal's because it doesn't have an outline. the avs really missed a good opportunity to update their logo. That A with the puck looks really 90's to me. I much prefer the Rockies style retro look.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Jason said:

It's really hard to say what the exact shades of the colors will be because of the poor lighting in the photo. I would be surprised if the oilers went with navy over royal. The fans wouldn't like it I don't think. 

Trust me, he knows the exact shades, and has for months.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As an Oilers fan, I loved when they had this iteration of their jerseys.

oilers-mironov-lindgren-199.jpg

It's not that long ago they had navy.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, GoalForFun said:

How do you mention timeless jerseys and not include NJ? They haven't changed their look since '92 whereas two of the teams you mentioned has had at least 1 major change in the past 20 years.

I didn't include them because the teaser for the Devils only showed the tail on the crest. I know they're making changes, but what was shared did not confirm anything new.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, flip12 said:

As an Oilers fan, I loved when they had this iteration of their jerseys.

oilers-mironov-lindgren-199.jpg

It's not that long ago they had navy.

Really? I thought people hated those.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, flip12 said:

As an Oilers fan, I loved when they had this iteration of their jerseys.

oilers-mironov-lindgren-199.jpg

It's not that long ago they had navy.

That Ultralite shaft is sexy.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, chippa13 said:

That Ultralite shaft is sexy.

And Boris' Koho gloves; CCM HT2's...the list goes on! Ah, sweet, sweet nostalgia :_)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Jamarquan said:

What if I like them? 

Everyone is welcome to their opinion. That doesn’t mean you can’t be ridiculed for it :tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, IPv6Freely said:

Everyone is welcome to their opinion. That doesn’t mean you can’t be ridiculed for it :tongue:

Time for some hot takes then.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, IPv6Freely said:

Everyone is welcome to their opinion. That doesn’t mean you can’t be ridiculed for it :tongue:

 

3 minutes ago, Jamarquan said:

Time for some hot takes then.

 

The Barclays Center is a top 29 arena in the NHL.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, IPv6Freely said:

Really? I thought people hated those.

Some people perhaps. But you know what they say about (generalizing to) all people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×