Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mm705

New Supreme? -> Bauer ONE90

compagny will have no choice than doing this...skate that skate for you...damn at 800+15% of tax cnd that incredible!

uh?

Is it just me or did they bring back the clear TUUK? Look like you can see the bolts in the heel of Fisher's skate in the first pic.

I loved those things...too bad they cracked all the time.

yes, i agree, but the toe box looks like somthing that you would not find on supreme skates. a few people have speculated that the toe box looks a lot like a nike.

little off topic, but did anyone notice on the highlights that shanahan was wearing xxx's? i thought he was a ccm guy, or last i checked

Never know until you get concrete proof but I am sort of leaning towards actual XX because if it was wood I would think they would have done a XXX paint job. You are the one who was at the game though, he was using a woodie when I went last Tuesday against Boston.

good answer, unless you get concrete proof you never know.

I personally think he has done anything and everything.

I went to the Leafs training game and I was sitting first row right in front of Lindros when he was stretching. I was looking very closely at his Vapor XX blade to see if it looked like a wood or graphite blade. I thought it looked graphite to me. Anyhow, he switched back and forth from Vapor XX to Louisville Response Plus and then back to Bauer 6000 wood stick at the end.

Lindros was mandated by Glen Sather to use wood in 2003-04. He used the 6000 Stick'um.

Any idea why? Were the pucks bouncing off the blade too much?

Lindros was mandated by Glen Sather to use wood in 2003-04. He used the 6000 Stick'um.

They had some Lindros pro returns at GoalieHeaven a few months ago. Pretty good stick but I wasn't willing to pay the price. I can't remember the price but I think it was $60.

The MSH NHL Gallery is fully functional - its on the yellow "kickplate" under the logo on top. You can size them three ways.

okay, thanks. I checked about half a year ago and it wasn't working.

Yes, Sportsline changed the code but Jay and Derek got it fired up and we're good now. It is actually one of our most popular features - it's insane how many hits we get on just that alone (from other sites)

Yes, Sportsline changed the code but Jay and Derek got it fired up and we're good now. It is actually one of our most popular features - it's insane how many hits we get on just that alone (from other sites)

Yah, and it's a lot easier to use the MSH one because you can just click and switch between 800x600 and 1024x768. If you do it through Sportsline, it's a pain in the ass, especially if you're saving a lot of pics.

JR - is the MSH photo gallery updated everynight, in exact sync with Sportsline?