Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OTHockey96

Pro's shoulder pads

Those definitely look like what JR put up, you can see the blue clavicle area under the left cap and they have the same cap shape, same style bicep pad, etc. only thing is can't tell if it has the grip print or 2 cap styles.

Pro stock only, no retail.

Too costly.

Out of curiosity what makes them too costly to bring to retail? The shoulder pads option or a variety of things? These would definitly make me consider getting rid of my techniflexes if they went retail.

I have TPS Louisville 800s. They were made sometime in the 1990s. They say CoolMax in them and they are kind of, but not really, similar to those

Too costly.

Out of curiosity what makes them too costly to bring to retail? The shoulder pads option or a variety of things? These would definitly make me consider getting rid of my techniflexes if they went retail.

I'd say the two sets of caps and the fact that the caps are removable are why it will never be on a retailer's shelf. Last thing they need is some idiot kid geting hurt because they couldn't fasten it right. That is why it is a pro pad.

There'll be a few stores that will be able to order the product, because they do pro team sales. One of them is on MSH and has posted in this thread.

Who ever JR is referring to please PM me because I want to order a pair like JR's.

Thanks in advance.

Too costly.

I'd say the two sets of caps and the fact that the caps are removable are why it will never be on a retailer's shelf. Last thing they need is some idiot kid geting hurt because they couldn't fasten it right. That is why it is a pro pad.

Totally understandable. Looks like I'm gonna have to do a treasure hunt and find a pair to try out.

I'd be interested in a pair of those as well... Since i'm in non-contact adult leagues this days and have ditched my easton linebackers..... Please share lol

Also, If anyone happens to have a pair of SBDII's around in a senior small please let me know

Also, If anyone happens to have a pair of SBDII's around in a senior small please let me know

I'm pretty sure I saw these on hockeyworld.com but they were Cooper branded.

I think they are done submitting to our whims only to have the rug tugged from under them when it's time to pay up. However, I would like to know who on the board is able to order them.

Having seen the prices on high-end hockey equipment, I don't want to know what something would have to cost to be too costly to bother to/be able to sell retail.

JR, maybe you could arrange a MSH only type order for these shoulder pads...seems like a few people would like to get their hands on one of these.

I'd definitely want some!

Same here, but I don't see it ever happening.

JR, maybe you could arrange a MSH only type order for these shoulder pads...seems like a few people would like to get their hands on one of these.

I'd definitely want some!

Same here, but I don't see it ever happening.

:(

I'm down for a pair. US$200 for a pair of shoulders that'd last me til the end of my hockey days is an investment I'd front up the money for pronto!