Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OTHockey96

Pro's shoulder pads

The pads have been available here in europe since 2 years. They are called "SP pro stock".

In some shops they were more than 150€!!

I dont know if they come with the 2nd pair of shoulder caps but from the pics you posted, JR, they seem to be the same pads:

1443.jpg

here you can get them for 108 CHF (= 67€ = 86$):

www.crosscheck.ch

found these on the same site bauer classics

I contacted that site, they don't ship overseas :( :(

I think www.hockeyoffice.com will ship overseas, but the pads are 133€! With shipping it will probably be around $200 ...

does anyone use ferrell shoulder pads? if so do you like them? i'm thinking about ordering them. are they bulky at all.. they don't look it.

does anyone use ferrell shoulder pads? if so do you like them? i'm thinking about ordering them. are they bulky at all.. they don't look it.

Not bulky but I would avoid them until they fix some design problems.

OK, the pads are in and up on the site. If you want them go get 'em, they won't last long. If you don't know the site PM me and I'll give you the address.

I am not too crazy about this whole thing as it violates our rules, but I know that it is an one-time thing based on what the product is.

Received my shoulders from Hockey315. They are perfect. A little different than JRs. Will try them tomoorow at my game

Judging by the pictures, they were the Bauer-branded ones. Probably did not have dri-fit and grip print.

Received my shoulders from Hockey315. They are perfect. A little different than JRs. Will try them tomoorow at my game

Judging by the pictures, they were the Bauer-branded ones. Probably did not have dri-fit and grip print.

No grip but it does have dry-fit. Well at least the label. They are Bauer branded. Final cost was what is on the site plus free shipping. A little pricey but what the h3ll. Only live once. Very nice pad.