Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dangles

Fifa World Cup 2006 Germany

:rolleyes: How can a ball be more aerodynamic?

It has something to do with the construction of the ball, it doesn't have any seams or something like that, apparently flies a bit differently than what the players are used to.

ENGLAND!!!

Not the greatest performance yesterday, but we'll get better!!

Eng-er-land, eng-er-land, eng-er-land

Italy of course!

Czecs vs Usa 3-0

Good game by czecs but team Usa was really disappointing.

Italy - Ghana 2-0 Good Ghana middlefield but that's all, good game by Italy but we need to play better expecially on the end of the game.

Someone saw Pirlo's goal? Awesome!

Has anyone heard about the complaints for goalkeepers about the world cup ball. Apparently its more aerodynamic and lighter, causing it to swirve in the air and allowing players to launch it. Beware of high scoring games. And if you manage to see any highlights Germany's first and fourth goals show it. I can see a few midfielders (Gerrard, Lampard etc) Getting a few wonder goals.

EEEEENNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

:huh: How can a ball be more aerodynamic?

England better win!

Me and my family will be watching the game down the pub, and my Uncle is very upset as he had to "surrender" his passport to the police! :D

It is rounder and made with a different leather probs.

Has anyone heard about the complaints for goalkeepers about the world cup ball. Apparently its more aerodynamic and lighter, causing it to swirve in the air and allowing players to launch it. Beware of high scoring games. And if you manage to see any highlights Germany's first and fourth goals show it. I can see a few midfielders (Gerrard, Lampard etc) Getting a few wonder goals.

EEEEENNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

:huh: How can a ball be more aerodynamic?

England better win!

Me and my family will be watching the game down the pub, and my Uncle is very upset as he had to "surrender" his passport to the police! :D

It is rounder and made with a different leather probs.

It's also seamless, so more aerodynamic

Anyone know how much tickets for this thing cost? Just did some thinking that someone will make a fortune off of this tournament. The smallest stadium I read has only 41000 capacity, where the biggest has 77000. That's a lot of cash right there.

GO ITALIA. Should be a good game agaisnt the good ol USofA on saturday, win win for me, but I have Italy in my heart. GO AZZURRA

Anybody see the Germany-Poland game? Wow, very exciting, and an amazing finish

Go Deutschland!!!

yeah that was a good game.

I thought it wast going to be Germany's night.

Yeah Neuvilles (sp) goal in stoppage time was amazing! i didnt think they could finish after they hit the woodwork twice in two shot from a yard out

whatever mid on the right side that had the assist with the red boots, did anyone else think he dove a bit towards the end? just something i noticed

Yeah Neuvilles (sp) goal in stoppage time was amazing! i didnt think they could finish after they hit the woodwork twice in two shot from a yard out

that was just horrible bad luck, Poland was thanking their good graces for that haha...but they came back and capped it off so it was an awesome finish

Was he subbed on or did he start? Wat was he like?

He came on for owen about an hour in, was so/so, but thats to be expected. Will most likely get the full game next time round.

Pantherfans, and other English MODers, don't take it to heart. I am irish, therefore root for england to lose everytime.

Also, for rooney to rebreak his foot, but thats because I am a born and bred liverpool fan (my brother, elder by 15 months is a united fan, so sibling rivalry being what it is, had to choose their big rival at the time, so KOP fan through and through)