Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jimmy

KOR Shift 1 and 2

im just goin to ask this, if the kor is such a great skate, why are there zero pairs in the nhl? i mean i know guys go custom there, but guys where any skate they want, y not kor?

maybe they don't want to throw useless dollars at a player when they already have a product doing well enough with out.

look at flite, they don't pay any player to wear/use their equiptment, yet over 100 NHL players do...

Dude, NOBODY wears Flite in the NHL.

What was the price tag on the Shift 1? And why do they use the pitch 3 holder? Isn't that Mission's holder and blade?......

They use the Pitch 3 holder because they are awesome holders. Best I've ever skated on.

No, because it was the only mfgr willing to license them a holder. And it's quite ironic how that all turned out.

maybe they don't want to throw useless dollars at a player when they already have a product doing well enough with out.

look at flite, they don't pay any player to wear/use their equiptment, yet over 100 NHL players do...

Dude, NOBODY wears Flite in the NHL.

hahha i was going to say...

What was the price tag on the Shift 1? And why do they use the pitch 3 holder? Isn't that Mission's holder and blade?......

I'm pretty sure they retail at $450-$500.

I really dont want to read all of the posts about this, so could someone give a a quicky on what the big deal is about these skates?

Well, KOR made these fantastic skates called the Shift1 which receives a lot of praise around here. They fit well, they're durable, protective, they're lightweight - basically all you ever wanted in a skate. Shift2 is the next skate KOR has made.

Shift2 has:

- a higher cut which most people should prefer coming from NBH skates

- removable insole which allows you to be able to switch holders

Read the posts for full info next time :P

God that's hard to do when it's the first thing you do after a night out...

Says that they are now available, but there is no other mention of the shift 2 anywhere on the site. Nothing under products either.

This is a bit off topic but I didn't want to start a new thread. This is just an update on my skates and was wondering if you guys can give me any input? I've had my kor shift 1 skates for about 10 months now and the unibase and the plastic toe are seperating. If I pull the toe from the unibase there is a 3-4 mm gap in my left skate. It's not as bad in my right skate but its noticeable and I only think they'll get worse if I keep skating in them. I took them to my local hockey shop, and they said they can't fix them, and that a shoemaker might be able to or I should send them back to Kor. But the warranty is only for three months on the skates so is there anything I can do about this or should I just get new skates? I always hang my skates up after a game or practice, and skates have never broken like this for me in the past. In the mean time I have emailed kor and am waiting for a reply. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks

Just got confirmation that we have 16 pair of Shift2s en route to us. We had placed an order last year for them and looks like they filled it. We are keeping them.

JR: Thanks for the info. I know a guy who tried the size 8½ at the show, I take it that he would still use a size 8½ now in the final skate then, since they havn't changed things lenghtwise.

Update, Kor shipped us our order, will be here Fri or Monday, so looks like stores across country will have them soon.

MSRP PLEASE!! PICS as well if they look different than the earlier pics.

We sold 2 pairs today for $479. There is no MSRP, we just make up own price. I'm at home recovering from surgery so can't take pics for another day or two.