Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jimmy

KOR Shift 1 and 2

WOW!!

I'm sorry I missed all the chat yesterday. I find it funny that knowone from Kor or one of their reps has spoken up. Although $200.00 sounds like a GREAT DEAL on a pair of Shit-1's. Where is this and do they have them in a size 10?

Ya I would definitly order a pair if I can get them around 200

WOW!!

I'm sorry I missed all the chat yesterday. I find it funny that knowone from Kor or one of their reps has spoken up. Although $200.00 sounds like a GREAT DEAL on a pair of Shit-1's. Where is this and do they have them in a size 10?

Ya I would definitly order a pair if I can get them around 200

You sure you wanna skate in a pair of Shit-1's?

oh, its all been read. and the sale skates are in my area, and im well aware of it, and have sent people to purchase them.

as for shift 2, it will be out soon, it will be a great product. yes the timing will hurt, but the loyals will most likely be back, and i think the potential customers will be better then in the past. just my thoughts!

oh, its all been read. and the sale skates are in my area, and im well aware of it, and have sent people to purchase them.

as for shift 2, it will be out soon, it will be a great product. yes the timing will hurt, but the loyals will most likely be back, and i think the potential customers will be better then in the past. just my thoughts!

How does it or will it compare to the Easton 1500c/S-15?

I'm in for pair, prenny. Although, i haven't skated in a lot of skates (Bauer 100, Bauer 7000, Bauer Vapor 8, Bauer and Mission inlines), the Shift 1's are the best pair i've skated on.

The Easton is a nice skate for sure, but Kor is superior. Has the same fit principle as ONE90 but is more precise. It'll fit MOST foot types, is extremely comfortable, responsive, and durable. I've only seen 2, maybe 3 cases of Kors breaking down (a crack in the composite caused by a puck). Heck, Kors don't even stink... a guy I know who does lessons had 1152s that smelled like dead animals, then switched to Kors and there wasn't a hint of odor after 7 months (5-6 hrs a day on the ice, 5 days a week).

The Easton is a nice skate for sure, but Kor is superior. Has the same fit principle as ONE90 but is more precise. It'll fit MOST foot types, is extremely comfortable, responsive, and durable. I've only seen 2, maybe 3 cases of Kors breaking down (a crack in the composite caused by a puck). Heck, Kors don't even stink... a guy I know who does lessons had 1152s that smelled like dead animals, then switched to Kors and there wasn't a hint of odor after 7 months (5-6 hrs a day on the ice, 5 days a week).

I haven't had any issues with the KOR boot. My Pitch chassis moved due to a slapshot. I had to bring it in to get the whole thing straightened and patched up.

Could someone please tell me where you can get Kors for $200. Anywhere in Montreal do them cheap? I'm going to Quebec next easter and really need new skates. I'm thinking of getting some Kors to convert with sprung chasis for inline.

can't convert shift1's. since they use a kind of anchor system for the holder mounts.

Have to wait for the shift2's, for a KOR inline conversion, I'm currently pondering that option.

Because I don't want that place to get any business from MSH, plain and simple.

hmmm. i wonder why!!!

and to those asking about other stores or areas selling at that price. i wouldn't count on it. as for this location, not many pairs available. getting rid of existing stock!!!

Can't view it on the Treo.

I am waiting to see if the skaters are willing to pay an additional $5 to get their jersey done up.

Can't view it on the Treo.

I am waiting to see if the skaters are willing to pay an additional $5 to get their jersey done up.

For what it's worth, I skate on the Shift 1s and they are far and away the best skate I've ever owned.

I've skated on Bauers, Nikes, Eastons, CCMs, and Grafs (even Microns!?!?! Horrible skate). None of them come close to the Kor.

I was nervous about the low cut when I bought them (coz I live in Australia and it's a little tough to return them if you don't like them). But after one skate I was hooked. They are truly an amazing boot and well worth the wait. No pain, no break in period. The turns are amazing. IMO they make the Supreme One90s look like a rip-off.

I'll try the Shift 2 and I'm looking round to buy a few pairs of Shift 1s just in case (9.5 if anyone has any - PM ME!!!!?!)

I should have added, i think the delay is pretty ordinary too - you can't say Sept, then Dec, then Jan, then March. It's not a good look and I'd take a punt that they've scafricied quite a few customers because of it. But I'm one of them whose more than prepared to forgive - I'll wait another year for the Shift 2's if I have to. Shift 1s are that good!!!

I'll try the Shift 2 and I'm looking round to buy a few pairs of Shift 1s just in case (9.5 if anyone has any - PM ME!!!!?!)

- I'll wait another year for the Shift 2's if I have to. Shift 1s are that good!!!

Kor told me the Shift2 is not going to perform like the Shift1. They only made the higher boot to appeal to more masses, but that the higher boot will not give same performance as the lower boot, so..if you are happy with the Shift1, you should stay with it. Now if the Shift1 has been redesigned for 2007, you may want to look at that.

I wrote Kor about getting custom Shift1's (need a wider toe box) and heard back from them. I think you're on the money regarding the shift2. From what he said I inferred that it's target was what you mentioned along with catering to those who care about having the lightest skate around. I did not get the impression that the Shift1 was going to be changed, though (I asked him actually - just don't remember if he answered it).

Anyway, target at the time of the email was Apr07 (for possible custom orders as well as the Shift2).