Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ThePurpleCobra

Best concert you've ever seen!

Atreyu a few years back when going on suicide notes and butterfly kisses.

Silverstein a few days after dtw was released.

Sevendust on tour for Animosity, then got to go backstage and hang out with Lajon and Morgan. Awesome, awesome guys.

Jimmy Eat World twice on tour for Bleed American, even though it's not my favorite album, they were my favorite band at the time (and I ran into the bass player afterwards, also a very nice guy).

Emery on tour for the Weak's End and the Question, just an amazing live band. And you guessed it, nice guys after the show (I keep running into the bands afterwards).

Sunny Day Real Estate on tour for the Rising Tide. Not their best album or lineup, but still an amazing show before they broke up for good.

I used to see Lifter Puller, the old band from about 10 years ago that eventually became the Hold Steady, they were a fun band to see because they would pack into this teeny tiny club. Saw their last show at an art museum, very strange venue.

Oh yeah, Our Lady Peace is an amazing live band. And way back in the day I saw Silverchair on tour for Frogstomp, the stage was covered in ladies underwear by the end. Never seen it before or since.

incubus was a sick concert.

I hear Incubus concerts are as much of a light show as a concert...Everyone I talk to that has seen them live loved it.

incubus was a sick concert.

I hear Incubus concerts are as much of a light show as a concert...Everyone I talk to that has seen them live loved it.

Granted I can't stand most of their music but they haven't impressed me at all when I've seen them live. On the Lollapalooza tour I used their set as the time to use the restroom and get more beer.

Van Halen!!! I just saw them Friday night, hands down the best concert ever

That was an amazing show, I saw them last year on the first little bit of there tour.

I heard that the Jimmy Page and Black Crowes at the Greek was an unbelievable show,just amazing. I wasnt there myself, but I know a couple of people that saw it.

Going to see Dream Theater and Opeth tommrow night, im so psyched, hopefully I dont have to hear Dream Theater's Lines In The Sand again.

Dream Theater's live shows should be incredible.

Going to see Dream Theater and Opeth tommrow night, im so psyched, hopefully I dont have to hear Dream Theater's Lines In The Sand again.

As well as Opeth's.

They're good live but not what I would call a "show"

Elaborate.

Elaborate.

Kiss puts on a show, Dream Theater plays live in front of an audience.

Very well said. As it being my 4th time seeing Dream Theater I knew what expect. Very high energy concert that is very easy to get into.

Setlist was amazing: In The Presence Of Enemies pt1, As I Am, Beyond This Life, Forsaken, Voices, Erotomania, Misunderstood, Ministry Of Lost Souls.

The Encore Medly was Metropolis, Crimsion Sunrise, and Learning to Live.

Very good performance from Dream Theater.

Opeth was also amazing, I love Mikael Akerfeldt's singing, I didnt remember their set but, it was a very well rounded set, not one disapointing song, I will definantly go back to see them when they tour here again for the Watershed tour.

Elaborate.

Kiss puts on a show, Dream Theater plays live in front of an audience.

exactly

Rush puts on a great show, not so many lasers as it is 3 guys just playin like its there last show. Speaking of Rush, ive got floor seats to one of there shows in 12 days.

Rush is always good for a solid 2-3 hour show. Amazing energy thoughout the whole concert. I am also seeing them over the summer again it will be amazing.

Yea, Im really looking forward to it. Last summer in Calgary they must have played for a good 3 1/2 hours. Also goin to see the Black Crowes and Tom Petty this summer.

I was fortunate enough to see the Ramones on their Adios Amigos! tour 2 times and both shows were amazing.

I've seen Rancid about 19 times spanning between 95/96-2003 and every show just blows me away. I love 'em, and they're amazing live.

I was also lucky enough to see Nirvana in Fitchburg MA in support of "In Utero"...amazing show, and when you skim forward to my next memorable one, it all comes together.

But my personal favorite was Pantera at Wallace Civic Center in 1994, just after "Far Beyond Driven" was released/went platinum, and if I vaguely remember - it was also the day/around the day Kurt Cobain shot himself. Being pretty young, and just really confused, and disappointed with his passing... what a better release for a 17 year old kid, at the very place you just saw them perform at... quite a bittersweet moment in my life, being a young aspiring musician. Anyways, Pantera destroyed the place as expected..

Woodstock 99...insane

That was a doozie too.. haha. Is Metallica gonna play, or not? Play? Cancel because of thunderstorms??

Bluesfest in Ottawa this year, July 3rd-13th. James Taylor, Theory of a Deadman, Three Days Grace, The Hip, Steely Dan, et al. Pretty good bill this year, should be fun.