Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

XXXX

1 - Are they your's

2 - When are they coming out

3 - How much $$$

4 - Is it a upgrade from a XXX

Hehe i am just CLOWNING AROUND JR

Its a pretty nice skate if you ask me.Too bad i will never play ice hockey again (blown knee).So now i look only at stick and glove.So impress me (no i am not only a MIA user :P)

Is bauer going with the mission-like theme? vapors for speed and supremes for power? Thats assuming the vapor will be lighter than the one90s..

Is bauer going with the mission-like theme? vapors for speed and supremes for power? Thats assuming the vapor will be lighter than the one90s..

It was always that way, since the Vapor 8. They were the first mfgr with two skate lines.

Yes. NBH rep is on board, with samples. Don't know about fit stock, hopefully.

Can anyone get cheap (free) flights for the Michigan game? :rolleyes:

i wonder if they are going to be some crazy weight like the stealth s15's being 700 grams...i dont know why but i hope not

I like it

it looks like that red flex notch on the vapors has gone from rubber? to plastic. Reminds me of the old Quest 1,2,3 series skates but also with a hint of the new RBK Premier 2 pads. It looks like all new NBH skates will be using the Nike Hydrophobic Laces now.

Interesting skates, but it seems to me the XXX and XX have more in common than the XXXX and XXX. No thermoformed ribs on the XXXX for example. But interesting design nevertheless, although they look more Nike-ish to me in a way.

Interesting skates, but it seems to me the XXX and XX have more in common than the XXXX and XXX. No thermoformed ribs on the XXXX for example. But interesting design nevertheless, although they look more Nike-ish to me in a way.

What do you mean - those are ribs - it now goes higher up on the heel area.