Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RWhockey

Nike/Bauer ONE95/ONE75 Skates

Sizing will stay the same. Great Skate is now taking pre-orders for June 08 delivery tentatively.

There is also a top secret ONE105 that even JR hasn't had a sniff of yet. Top Secret.

Hi, do you know how much is the pre-order?

There is also a top secret ONE105 that even JR hasn't had a sniff of yet. Top Secret.

Well, not anymore now, is it?

Well, not anymore now, is it?

LOL...it was a joke.

Man, you guys gotta quit that inside joke shit out, at least be less conspicuous about it.. no wonder some of us are as fidgety as we are. And you Wonder how Rumors get started :)

Heck, you guys put way too much sugar in your coffee. Slow down and enjoy a season with the Vapor skate line! The new Supreme line will have its day. Just be patient!! :D

sorry to ask again but i never got an answer... are these going to come out earlier than next june? the reason i ask is because there's never been pics of new skates this early right?

sorry to ask again but i never got an answer... are these going to come out earlier than next june? the reason i ask is because there's never been pics of new skates this early right?

From what I hear, that is not the completed model.

Pics of ONE95 will be out by the end of the month... :ph34r:

Two questions-1. Are the One75 still second in the supreme line, if not what is? 2. What is the difference between the One75 and the One95? thanks.