Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chadd

Good/bad seller list

BAD transaction with Heatley15

Ordered some pro stock Easton gloves from him and they shipped slowly. When he finally ended up shipping them, he neglected to tell me they had shipped. Just bad service, i had to ask him where the heck my gloves were at. Took about 2 weeks.

When the gloves arrived they stunk, but it was a strange bbq-ey stink... my anti bacterial febreze did a pretty good job. Also some of the interior padding had been cut from the inside of the gloves which he didnt tell me about, these gloves are now too loose to use, at least for me. Also they have been used a lot more then he had implied, a lot of piling on the palms. I asked him about it over PM and he used really horrible grammar and spelling and was just horrible to communicate with. I asked if i could send the gloves back, he denyed me stating he had already bought new gloves, this is my problem how?

Read this:

"Im never cut anything not the thumbs or anything that you say is gone from the inside, and my 4 rolls were looser and its because the inside middle padding disinagrated and made them loose. But nothing was cut in them and i sold those and the buyer loves them. I cant stand loose gloves i used to love them but i only use vapor xxxx's now and i have two pairs of them."

Is it so hard to use proper grammar?

I sent a PayPal dispute to him and now he is willing to accept the gloves back. I will ship them off to him on Monday. Hopefully i get my money back... Oh and if anyone thinks i may be a bad buyer, i gave him mulitple chances to correct his mistake and try to make it work, he would have none of it.

I would never do another transaction with heatley15 again, horrible communication, product wasn't as described, and wouldn't work with me to try and fix his mistakes. BAD SELLER

BAD transaction with Heatley15

Ordered some pro stock Easton gloves from him and they shipped slowly. When he finally ended up shipping them, he neglected to tell me they had shipped. Just bad service, i had to ask him where the heck my gloves were at. Took about 2 weeks.

When the gloves arrived they stunk, but it was a strange bbq-ey stink... my anti bacterial febreze did a pretty good job. Also some of the interior padding had been cut from the inside of the gloves which he didnt tell me about, these gloves are now too loose to use, at least for me. Also they have been used a lot more then he had implied, a lot of piling on the palms. I asked him about it over PM and he used really horrible grammar and spelling and was just horrible to communicate with. I asked if i could send the gloves back, he denyed me stating he had already bought new gloves, this is my problem how?

Read this:

"Im never cut anything not the thumbs or anything that you say is gone from the inside, and my 4 rolls were looser and its because the inside middle padding disinagrated and made them loose. But nothing was cut in them and i sold those and the buyer loves them. I cant stand loose gloves i used to love them but i only use vapor xxxx's now and i have two pairs of them."

Is it so hard to use proper grammar?

I sent a PayPal dispute to him and now he is willing to accept the gloves back. I will ship them off to him on Monday. Hopefully i get my money back... Oh and if anyone thinks i may be a bad buyer, i gave him mulitple chances to correct his mistake and try to make it work, he would have none of it.

I would never do another transaction with heatley15 again, horrible communication, product wasn't as described, and wouldn't work with me to try and fix his mistakes. BAD SELLER

Easy there hotshot, if your going to make a complaint the least you could do is tell the truth. The only thing wrong with those gloves was the thumbs were cut, then you tell me about the inside padding. I bought these from someone and ended up liking my vapor xxxx's better, i honestly didnt know about the padding or notice. And you say i failed to mention the padding was missing when i didnt even know it was, if i did know about the padding i would have let you know. Just like i let you know about the thumbs, i sent you pictures and there was very little use to the palms. The smell issue that you have a very big problem with is something i dont understand because none of my gear smells like "BBQ". The shipping did not take 2 weeks you received them the next week because i work 8-4 and i live in Canada when i go over to the States to ship them for you. Its a half hour ride if i dont get stuck in customs, the shipping place closes at 5 and some days its just not the easiest to get over there in time. You asked me where they were in the morning and by the time i sent a PM back you had already received them.

You must be an english teacher or something because i have been in hotel using my girlfriends ipod touch and i didnt think grammar was such a big deal , especially on a PM. The funniest thing was when i got home and she read some of your stuff she was wondering why you were complaining about me when your grammar was so-so at best.

I never said i wouldnt take the gloves back, i sent you a PM and it clealy stated that if you sent the gloves back to my house in the same conditon they were in when i sent them to you i would give you your full refund. I'm not sure what else you would like. I was the one who told you about sending them back for your money, you were just to busy complaining about everything.

There were no multiple chances you went right to paypal for the dispute and i came back with the offer. The gloves were as described, i didnt know about the padding being cut out and when i asked which padding it was you never even told me. I tried to work with you, you just werent easy to work with.

goaliemanshark is a bad buyer, i have done everything i can to make the situation better.

traded some stuff with heatley15, the items he sent arrived at my buddy's place, but the blade I sent didnt get there... not his fault, I'd blame the post office for the f-up... had to compensate with some payment to him to ensure that it would be a decent deal on his part.

Overall good communication...

I traded some stuff for a blade to fatwabbit and the blade didnt turn up, but after the wait and trying to figure out where it ended up he gave me money to cover what i gave him in the trade. Great communication and he is a very nice guy. I would recommend fatwabbit to anyone on here.

Bought a Synergy Si-Core from Rinkrat94 and it showed up today. Looks amazing and was a very smooth transaction. Thanks Pete, you're a great seller.

Also, quoted me a certain price for shipping. When he shipped it, it wasn't nearly what he'd quoted, so he sent the remainder back to me. Very classy.