Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hiub

Custom Glove Gallery

Warrior Franchises. 14" Narrow, digital palms, black thread, black W on the thumb, pro pac, Kovalchuk cuff

Kovalchuk cuff. Don't have either the Savard or Hossa cuff to compare it too, but this is a very mobile cuff.

Nicely done.

Very nice X95's. Personally, I would've taken off the Eagle on the front roll and thumb guard, but that's just me. Was the cuff elongated? I can't tell.

Last I checked, Easton's pro gloves were a roomier fit. Not as loose as Bauer 4 Rolls, but definitely looser than Warrior's narrow fit.

What size is it. Is it narrow or normal fit. Can you compare it to a common glove. I want that glove too but i'm not sure about the fit, because i prefer tighter fittin gloves like Eagle or Warrior narrow.

THanks

These are Synergy 800's that were available at retail a few years ago. I rotate a few pairs of gloves, a different pair of 14" Synergy 800's, a pair of regular 14" Franchises, 14" Vapor XX's and 14" Vapor XXX's. The Frachises and the Vapor XXX's are certainly tighter than the 800's and Vapor XX's, all of which are technically the same size.

The new gloves from PSHG... they didn't do the thumbs in blue for them as they requested (too bad Joe doesn't handle things north of the border!)... but for the price I won't complain; they were great people to work with at PSHG as always. Should be here to me in a few days...

creepers.JPG

The new gloves from PSHG... they didn't do the thumbs in blue for them as they requested (too bad Joe doesn't handle things north of the border!)... but for the price I won't complain; they were great people to work with at PSHG as always. Should be here to me in a few days...

these gloves are just unreal looking, i have to say as of late i have really been wanting a pair of creepers or ak27s if i could get my hands on them, already own a pair of franchises

Some might have seen these in other threads..

But my newest pair.

Edited by JR Boucicaut
These aren't custom gloves, they are prostock.

I can not believe this thread got pushed back to the 6th page! It used to stay near the top. Three custom pairs I had done.

002ryl.th.jpg

Edited by stock07

Just received 2 pairs of Franchise gloves. Can't say enough good things about Joe @ Warrior. Although I did not opt for every option possible I was very particular about what I wanted and the only thing Warrior did not do was a different logo on the thumb of the black pair. Both pairs are 14", all Tufftek, Savard cuff (I waited a couple months to order as Warrior just finished the cutting dies and there is no additional cost now), embroidered name (edited) & number, nash palms and VA-80 with pro pack.

5732590892_6926138217_z.jpg5732590558_f28e5371f9_z.jpg

• Like 2

These are my custom gloves from MIA/Warrior. The MIA Infernos on the top left is a tribute glove to my friend and line-mate "Chet Peterson" who died playing hockey in the Las Vegas Tourney back in April 2006.

HPIM1963.jpg

• Like 1

Btell, did you get the savard cuff?

also whered you get them from because you cant get that on the customizer

Yes Savard cuff and you need to speak to Warrior directly.

Just received my gloves back from Eagle. I had them add inner backhand padding (it was cut out when I bought them) and black mesh gussets. They turned out great and I can really feel a difference in temperature. Very happy with how they turned out.

(Sorry for the camera phone quality pics)

20599923.jpg

28366557.jpg

54277960.jpg