Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
JR Boucicaut

2008 Easton Catalogue

Is the Synergy Elite Shaft in the catalogue? I did not see it. Will it be offered in the Sr. 70 flex?

I also did not see it in the catologue, but I believe that it only comes in a 75 flex, but that could be wrong.

JR skipped page 21, after the SC1 OPS, just before the ST shafts, I assume the SE shaft would be there as it is "higher" than the ST.

I'm only assuming yes, since not having your top-of-the-line's in all three sizes would be DUMBfounding.

So how does the custom glove system work...do they do team orders?

Min 6.

We do a few HS teams in them around here.

so if i go to my local hockey shop, they would be able to order me 6 pairs of easton pro stock gloves in all black?

I didn't notice it on the blade page, but I'm ASSuming the Synergy Elite will be available in Intermediate?

FYI...Called Easton...they were no help answering this question. Girl had no clue.

Talked to a reputable LHS here in MN..."No junior or intermediate Synergy Elite will be offered"

The catalogue shows two S17 sticks... the regular one (blue) and the grip (red)... I've seen players in the NHL (ex. Sami Salo) use a S17 with green graphics. Is that just cosmetic or is there a reason behind it?

The catalogue shows two S17 sticks... the regular one (blue) and the grip (red)... I've seen players in the NHL (ex. Sami Salo) use a S17 with green graphics. Is that just cosmetic or is there a reason behind it?

It's cosmetic. Sheldon Souray (when he played) used a green S17 as well.

Edited by Scurvy

It is just cosmetic. You will notice that all the colors you see are the same colors in the stick line.

Edited by 38pucks

When I saw the S16s in the catalog, I was looking forward to buying a pair until I saw them in person. No plastic inserts in the hand and lock thumb (unlike the pro stock pair that I saw a few months ago). A little disappointed for the top 'traditional' style glove in the line.

But the S17 is a nice fitting glove with good protection.

Just my opinion.

Sign in to follow this