Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mwerth

Pro Equipment Sales

I went to the sale and what a mad house it was in Worcester. In such a small space they needed to limit the people they put in there. I managed to get some socks, a rbk shell and an 8k helmet with a visor. I really wanted some practice socks but they only had 1 pair in an XL so that wasn't happening.

Were there any gloves or pants at the Worcester sale?? I was thinking about making the trip but the AHL sales are always hit or miss. They never have as much stuff as the NHL sales and most if not everything is used.

Sharks sale was a madhouse I could barely get through the people.. however I stayed the entire time and at the end they were really trying to get rid of stuff... I did well.

Sharks sale was a madhouse I could barely get through the people.. however I stayed the entire time and at the end they were really trying to get rid of stuff... I did well.

What'd you walk away with?

Bluejackets sale is going to take place during draft party on the 25th at Blue Line store in Nationwide

Is the CBJ sale for season ticket holders only?

When's th Grand Rapids Griffins sale? Does anyone know how it's going to be?

Oops sorry about that, I missed the NOT part for the sale. Sorry guys.

CBJ sale is free and open to the public

Nice, have you ever been before? Do you think it's worth the trip from Cincy? I'd probably be looking for gloves and sticks mostly.

Anyone know if the Flyers are having a sale? I'm really trying to find a pair of Bauer X:60 Skates.. and everywhere else around here seems to already have had it.. or claimed to be super expensive. ugh.

Anyone know if the Flyers are having a sale? I'm really trying to find a pair of Bauer X:60 Skates.. and everywhere else around here seems to already have had it.. or claimed to be super expensive. ugh.

My recollection is that they do not have a sale, though I believe some stuff is sold at the wives carnival at super super high prices.

Next one that asks if a team is having a sale results in the closure of this thread. If you don't know, ASK THE TEAM.

Come on, don't close the thread. No need to punish everyone because some retards can't be bothered to read previous posts. I'd say a good old fashioned banning is more appropriate.

Could we maybe get a compromise and start another thread specifically for dates?? Cuz I like this thread. Getting info for sales(in terms of gear not date) and hearing everybody's sale stories. Please??? :)

pardon me for being rude but isn't a forum such as this used to ask questions that others can answer?

This has been asked several times in this very thread and the resounding answer has been No. The mods have been quite clear that they do not want this to be a "whens the sale" thread, and that should settle the matter.

Could we maybe get a compromise and start another thread specifically for dates?? Cuz I like this thread. Getting info for sales(in terms of gear not date) and hearing everybody's sale stories. Please??? :)

it would just end up linking back to this thread.

what is so hard about using the search function, google, or, god forbid, reading the thread?