Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GekigangarIII

Geki's WCOH new equipment update!

I love the pictures of the stealth stick; it looks sick! Does anybody know how i can get one (here in the states) now instead of october? like pro stock or anything? just askin

It seems like Kovy isn't playing with his Commander shaft. Does he play with an OPS or a shaft/blade combo?

The pics are really nice...good work

Looks like Kovalev's Inno says Russia on it.

how come i dont see many synergy gloves... or supreme 5000s for that matter? is the prime WCOH glove an eagle x70? just curious cuse im gettin new gloves soon... maybe its the new vapors

Smyth isn't using the Stealth, just his regular Hespeler Nemisis Shafts with a wood blade.

If you look at the 5th photo from the top, Amonte has those mysterious CCM Tacks on.

Also, I find it hard to believe that Modano is actually wearing the Reebok skates in a game.

Good stuff.

Smyth isn't using the Stealth, just his regular Hespeler Nemisis Shafts with a wood blade.

If you look at the 5th photo from the top, Amonte has those mysterious CCM Tacks on.

Also, I find it hard to believe that Modano is actually wearing the Reebok skates in a game.

Good stuff.

Oops, my bad.

The logo in the middle of the shaft looked like 'Stealth' to me when I first saw it. Obviously I didn't look carefully enougj. ;)

the USA stealths look the sweetest cause of the blue.

Slovakia has the same color, you dont like Slovakia? ;)