Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JGraz15

2008-09 Gear Sightings

Or it's a Vector 8 graphics package and they didn't want to keep calling sticks "Ultimate" and "Radioactive", so the Catapult gets an Octo-Gun little brother.

I still cant believe its called the octo gun.

Really Like the Mission graphics though. Old School style. What gloves does Gomez have on?

That really is a horrible name. O-stick, Octo Gun...Just keeps getting better.

Taken from canadiens.com

Jack of all trades: If Canadiens fans have learned anything in recent years, it’s that Alex Kovalev can do it all on the ice. His vast skills don’t end there, though. This season, Kovy will be wearing a brand new, specially-designed pair of gloves, bearing a new twist on his AK27 logo by Warrior. The sleek new gloves also come complete with an image of an airplane, as a tribute to the accomplished pilot/winger.

I can't see them going with octo gun unless it has some thing to do with either an octogan type of shape in the construction of the weave for example or unless it is perhaps an 8k with a nick name., well i'm hoping as it seems like an odd name just to pull out of the hat!

Not a 'sighting' yet, but I read a description of what Alex Kovalev will be wearing this year on canadiens.com:

If Canadiens fans have learned anything in recent years, it’s that Alex Kovalev can do it all on the ice. His vast skills don’t end there, though. This season, Kovy will be wearing a brand new, specially-designed pair of gloves, bearing a new twist on his AK27 logo by Warrior. The sleek new gloves also come complete with an image of an airplane, as a tribute to the accomplished pilot/winger.

capt.941a3c80d7bd42728f9265ea20e28538.ducks_camp_hockey_cama103.jpg

They've completely redesigned Teemu Selanne for the 08-09 season. Nice.

what am i missing here?

Stick: S17

Gloves: m-1

skates: One95

helmet: the usual Jofa bucket

getzleadstretchbl0.jpg

Getzlaf no longer using the S17.

I'm pretty sure I remember hearing that he had not been using the S17, it was just a paint job. Not sure what stick it actually was he had used an Elite before that so it might have been that.