Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JGraz15

2008-09 Gear Sightings

The rebellion stuff is swedish and there are a quite a few guys in the Eliteserien who use it, with Ledin being one of the 'bigger cheeses'. The gloves and pants are really quite nice, but not used the sticks.

S17

s17 skate?

Any other preliminary info on it? (ie- release date, fit, durability?)

How can durability and fit be preliminary information?

Are those Tuuks on Modano's skates? :o

Most likely ran out of ICMs.

Are those Tuuks on Modano's skates? :o

Most likely ran out of ICMs.

when did they stop making the ICMs? I've still got a bunch of them.

Think NYR are holding Jagr's black Custom+ hostage? hehe.

Black Tuuks are still available, ICMs are probably dry-rotted if not stored correctly

Are the TUUK + holders & steel still currently being produced or are they being phased out with the advent of the Litespeed series? Reason I ask is the manager at my LHS said the TUUK + were no longer being produced.

Black Tuuks are still available, ICMs are probably dry-rotted if not stored correctly

Are the TUUK + holders & steel still currently being produced or are they being phased out with the advent of the Litespeed series? Reason I ask is the manager at my LHS said the TUUK + were no longer being produced.

i saw an interview with Cas Marquez, NYR equipment manager who said they had bought the remaining black Custom+ from Bauer last year for Jagr.

Ordering from Bauer they had told me they were out of the vast majority of sizes.

S17

s17 skate?

Any other preliminary info on it? (ie- release date, fit, durability?)

How can durability and fit be preliminary information?

Fair Enough. Is there any info at all that can be shared?

i saw an interview with Cas Marquez, NYR equipment manager who said they had bought the remaining black Custom+ from Bauer last year for Jagr.

Ordering from Bauer they had told me they were out of the vast majority of sizes.

In Jagr's size. Im sure there are plenty of other sizes still available.

The S17 skate is designed to fit all foot shapes and sizes with only one last using a uni-body multi-layed 952X ply weave of carbon fiber and bamboo for anti-bacterial fighting immunization properties as to allow all players to never wear socks again so Easton can make a going green statement.

eric, let me guess, you were the kid who sat in the first row of the class, even if the teacher didn't line the rows alphabetically, that shot his hand up to ask and answer every question, right?

JK, eric, JK........

In Jagr's size. Im sure there are plenty of other sizes still available.

6 and 12

The S17 skate is designed to fit all foot shapes and sizes with only one last using a uni-body multi-layed 952X ply weave of carbon fiber and bamboo for anti-bacterial fighting immunization properties as to allow all players to never wear socks again so Easton can make a going green statement.

eric, let me guess, you were the kid who sat in the first row of the class, even if the teacher didn't line the rows alphabetically, that shot his hand up to ask and answer every question, right?

JK, eric, JK........

it was only a matter of time. lol. I have thought about the possibilities of using bamboo in a stick though. I know they make some bats out of it.

Were those just the black ones or was that for white ones as well?

Were those just the black ones or was that for white ones as well?

They were specifically referring to the black ones because that's what Jagr uses.

JK, eric, JK........

LOL.....no. Back of the class telling Fart Jokes........and actually farting.

High School drop out, then went back and got Bachelors with Summa Cum Laude :)

Anyway, I am interested as Eastons Stealth's are the only skate (that I have tried....havent tried Graf yet) that fit me. A new skate in the stealth line interests me greatly, and was interested in the improvements, if any, and the fit.

Seems to me he does. At my shop we have a pair of his gloves from his time on the devils and the things are gigantic. I wear a 15" and they are swimming on me.