Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JGraz15

2008-09 Gear Sightings

OCTO GUN What an attractive sounding name, I'd assume there's NO + covered by his hand?

You're correct. :blink:

That's the shittiest name I've ever heard. Why not call it the squid blaster?

hey i just got an email form Nike Bauer that says From the Darkness comes the light 10/10/08 Power reigns supreme. Is this for the one95 stick???

hey i just got an email form Nike Bauer that says From the Darkness comes the light 10/10/08 Power reigns supreme. Is this for the one95 stick???

I would imagine so. Thats when the sticks are released.

Everytime he wants a pass for a one timer he has to yell out OCTO GUN IN POSITION! and when he shoots OCTO GUN FIRING.. OCTO BLAST!

All I imagine when hearing the name "Octo Gun" would be a weird shaft shape... octagon? I dunno... just my thoughts, I'm sure I'm way off.

Everytime he wants a pass for a one timer he has to yell out OCTO GUN IN POSITION! and when he shoots OCTO GUN FIRING.. OCTO BLAST!

All I imagine when hearing the name "Octo Gun" would be a weird shaft shape... octagon? I dunno... just my thoughts, I'm sure I'm way off.

I was thinking the same thing as soon as I heard it.