Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JGraz15

2008-09 Gear Sightings

lmao "Leh-tinen"

Interesting juxtaposition between the one guy talking about how amazing the Stars are and the one guy not knowing who the hell Jere Lehtinen is. I guess they've got a lot of work ahead of them. :P

hossa-conks.jpg

hossa wearing some reebok mitts, conklin in the Itech X wings

Wow, where have I been, I never knew that Hossa went too the wings. Guess that's another cup for the Wings.

is hossa still with mission???

Looks like hes rocking the bucket, but has the RBK gloves and an Easton stick. Could be just to test some new toys out.

It's a slim fit, his ear stands out as much as the helmet so the padding is probably pretty slim. Also looks like a flip up tool-less adjustment, finally.

It's a slim fit, his ear stands out as much as the helmet so the padding is probably pretty slim. Also looks like a flip up tool-less adjustment, finally.

My guess is that it's VN for him.

My guess is that it's VN for him.

Yeah, retail helmets tend to be a lot thicker. It's a shame though as I was hoping for a real VN helmet when they came out with the Fusion and that didn't work out well.

So does anyone have a release date or an idea of when we can see this helmet available?

Oh and one more thing, Mission is definately heading in the right direction.