Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

It's a nice little surprise from them in that aspect, that they considered us a viable media outlet. Not to mention some good fortune from the personal disappointment in Vegas for me.

We're also going to get some love from Reebok in the upcoming days.

That's very cool of Easton, and also of Reebok. I had got the impression that Reebok was a little... reserved, to put it diplomatically, about stuff like this.

I'd say - last Space Shuttle night launch. It's really cool and if you're staying @ Port Canaveral/Cocoa Beach you'll have a great vantage point.

I have a trip planned for March's launch. Everything was going so well for this schedule just to be delayed by cloud cover. That could easily be us next month. A few days wait will be no issue for us as I have built that into the trip. I wish the trip was see a launch or don't come home but limitations are beginning to pile up.

I really would like to see one of the final batch of launches with my son and mother beside me and really regret not trying harder sooner.

Wife got a great offer from UofT to stay for her PhD -- great for her, since it was her first acceptance, though I wasn't the least bit surprised, and great for her family, who are pleased as punch, but also great for us because it means there's at least a chance we won't be moving. Still, we'll see what happens as the other letters roll in.

Wife got a great offer from UofT to stay for her PhD -- great for her, since it was her first acceptance, though I wasn't the least bit surprised, and great for her family, who are pleased as punch, but also great for us because it means there's at least a chance we won't be moving. Still, we'll see what happens as the other letters roll in.

PhD :huh: dang...its good to hear, law goalie still lives in the big smoke (and should start a goalie store *hint hint* :P)

EDIT:

<- U of Alberta breaks dodgeball record, wish i was part of it Edited by K9 Unit

I have a trip planned for March's launch. Everything was going so well for this schedule just to be delayed by cloud cover. That could easily be us next month. A few days wait will be no issue for us as I have built that into the trip. I wish the trip was see a launch or don't come home but limitations are beginning to pile up.

I really would like to see one of the final batch of launches with my son and mother beside me and really regret not trying harder sooner.

All of the years living in FL and I've never seen one from the Cape.

I should ask my next-door neighbor - he is on the STS team.

More snow in Dallas than Toronto :)

I was just about to post about all this snow it's awesome. Kids with licenses got to leave early to avoid accidents today and school will be delayed tomorrow. All I did in school today was play in the snow I felt like a 10 year old it was unreal. Sadly if school is full blown canceled tomorrow we have to go in on President's day on Monday.

Just took a ruler into the backyard and the snow is justttt short of 7 inches

That is awesome we made a 7foot 4inch snowman in Physics today, when the principal told us to go inside our teacher kindly told her it was part of our lesson plan for the day haha.

Edited by starsfan71

When I left campus, they were in the process of making a 15' snowman with the help of a skid steer :)

Because EVERYTHING has to be bigger in Texas *L*

Yep, campus closed at 3pm today (thankfully I take evening classes) and work is delayed until 6am tomorrow. Maybe even called off all together depending on my supe in the morning.

i just found out that my dad was good friends with Eric Weignrich! (spell check please) And played floor hockey with him in an old barn who belonged to my dad's friend Tim....who is now dead....

anywhoo +1 to Maine!