Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Only one time I've ever been a Bears fan. Hard to believe Mr. Interception could toss a game-winner. Viqueens go down in flames, lol. GO PACK!

+1 As I was watching the game last night I had that exact thought...felt a bit dirty.

Hoping for a Pack / Vikes rematch in the playoffs.

20-14 Badgers! D looked very good last night, though the Miami O line was brutal. Good game between two good young teams. One question I do have...when was Miami planning on covering the Badger TEs?

Lovin it x2. Now just need our Hawkeyes to play like they need to and beat GT.

I'll be pulling for the Hawkeyes...It would be nice if the Big Ten got their poop in a group and actually won most of their bowl games this year. Especially Ohio St. I hate the Buckeyes but I'm tired of watching them get throttled in BCS games and then having to listed to the talking heads bag on the Big Ten.

Yeah, TEs were wide open all day, Jacory couldn't complete a pass (now they're saying bad thumb and leg)

We had fun, got a lil close at the end.

No protection makes it difficult to complete a pass...a combo of solid D Line play by WI and terrible O Line play by Miami. Can't go wrong going to a bowl game...I went to the Rose bowl back in '94 when WI went and the following year to the Outback Bowl. Both really cool experiences, though obviously the Rose was on a whole other level.

Kind of a funny story. Back in late '85 just before Christmas we had a guy come into the Amoco station our family owned here in IA. He looked familiar but I couldn't put a name to the face for some reason. He filled up and then came in to pay. I overheard him ask our cashier if we had a phonebook or directory for UNI (University of Northern Iowa) which is here in town. I popped up and told him we did. He asked if he could borrow it and make a call to someone up there on the pay phone. I told him if it was a local call to follow me and he could use the office phone. Well, he looked up the number for a guy in the Athletic Department and when he got him on the line said "hey, this is Bo, are you are you going to be around there for a while?". Yep, it was Bo Schembechler. Here's where it got fun. After he hung up and walked back to the lobby area I offered to sell him one of the Iowa Rose Bowl shirts we had hanging up there, lol. He just laughed and said "NO!". Chatted with him a few minutes and he seemed like a genuine good guy. If I remember he had relatives in Iowa that he was going to visit in a quick in/out trip before their game.

Edited by Too Old

I bet the Maize and Blue are longing for some Bo right now. Rich Rod has them looking like the Lions for God's sake...OK maybe not that bad.

Neat story Too Old...

Yeah, TEs were wide open all day, Jacory couldn't complete a pass (now they're saying bad thumb and leg)

We had fun, got a lil close at the end.

No protection makes it difficult to complete a pass...a combo of solid D Line play by WI and terrible O Line play by Miami. Can't go wrong going to a bowl game...I went to the Rose bowl back in '94 when WI went and the following year to the Outback Bowl. Both really cool experiences, though obviously the Rose was on a whole other level.

Ok, whenever he did have time to complete a pass, he still couldn't do it.

OK you do have a point there...I was just trying to make a "U" fan feel better about the loss.

Anyways glad you had a good time.

Which one? The original one or the ones that just said "Convex" on them? The original ones are awesome and I'd give my third nut to find a batch of those. I think they were the HXC 5/6100s or something like that.

Just finished my first day at Bungie. Man oh man was it insanely awesomely cool. Can't give you guys any details at all, but still... dayum.

Ended up going on that vacation and ended up getting fitted for customs. Only downside is I spent a fortune.