Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Moved 3/4 of my worldy possesions into my new place, including bed, which means I am finally in my new home. Only took 7 months 4 days since the day I signed all of my papers. Feels REAL good to say the least. While my place is only 95% done, it is a joyus day in my life.

Zach

Got a really good game of pickup hockey tonight. A couple players from the local D1 womens team showed up. Aside from being surprisingly attractive they were damn good hockey players. I have a new respect for womens hockey.

That's what's weird about watching it on TV. You see it and the game's look so slow. But I've played against a chick that was on the women's Olympic team and she's awesome. She makes just about everybody look stupid when she plays at a local pick-up. I think it just goes to show, after watching the men's teams, how NHL players are on a whole other inhuman level than everybody else.

That's what's weird about watching it on TV. You see it and the game's look so slow. But I've played against a chick that was on the women's Olympic team and she's awesome. She makes just about everybody look stupid when she plays at a local pick-up. I think it just goes to show, after watching the men's teams, how NHL players are on a whole other inhuman level than everybody else.

Taping, and watching, one of your own games can be one of the most humbling experiences you will ever have in hockey.

Yeah. I think the highest level I have ever played were against older guys that had played D1 and they were pretty nuts. I can only imagine what playing against any NHLer would be like.

There are never any people at the womens games here but after playing against them I may check it out. Tickets are free anyways.

And I have seen video of our games. As you said it was very humbling.

Taping, and watching, one of your own games can be one of the most humbling experiences you will ever have in hockey.

Trust me, I know this all too well. It's fun to watch yourself get better on tape, and it's satisfying to see things finally come together, but god damn there are times when you see yourself and just want to throw up. I'm always hesitant to watch any video I might have of a game, especially if I felt I skated well, because my confidence and belief that I'm awesome goes right down the shitter. It feels so much faster on ice!

Trust me, I know this all too well. It's fun to watch yourself get better on tape, and it's satisfying to see things finally come together, but god damn there are times when you see yourself and just want to throw up. I'm always hesitant to watch any video I might have of a game, especially if I felt I skated well, because my confidence and belief that I'm awesome goes right down the shitter. It feels so much faster on ice!

I just sat there and said; "well, at least I'm in the right position there" a couple dozen times.

I filmed my brother training last year on my iPhone and showed it to him once he was off the ice. It really helped him see what he was doing right and wrong and what he needed to do better.

I'm in a pretty good mood this week. Rediscovering the music of Me First and The Gimme Gimmes, Queen and The Who. Our CHL team put on a poor display but sweet victory last night. And I have been using a very nice Sigma 50-500mm lens the past several days, on loan from a cousin.

4380278528_5674e3c780.jpg

4370677169_e28fc28203.jpg

4381130126_46e2ae1e6a.jpg

Really like this lens. The cost is too great for me and last night I got surprising results with a much older, manual lens, a Five Star 500mm.

In this situation it compares very favorably to the "Bigma"

4384608693_2df633a6c0.jpg

Photography and life in general for me is very sweet for me.

Thanks for reading.

Sooooo True

LOL, agreed. I'll never forget when I saw myself scoring a goal and then doing a celebration on film. I looked like a fool to say the least, and my coach replayed it like 4 times because no one could stop laughing

Sat down in front of the TV last night and stripped one of my guitars while I watched hockey. Just placed the order for the refinishing supplies, I'd like to get it painted before I leave for vacation, then I can clear coat it when I get back.

I just sat there and said; "well, at least I'm in the right position there" a couple dozen times.

I'm pretty sure the comments I made most often were, "well that could have been worse" and "I had the right idea" the most recent time I saw video of me playing.

Last JV hockey game last night of the season. We lost 4-2 but had a great game, finished the season 8-8-2 with 15 freshman and 3 sophmores playing. After the game, i worked the penalty box for our varsity team. They won 9-0 good night all around. Now i can go back to my travel team, and hopefully my RM19 shaft and RM9 blades come in quick. 150 for a shaft and 2 blades off of the monkey

Last JV hockey game last night of the season. We lost 4-2 but had a great game, finished the season 8-8-2 with 15 freshman and 3 sophmores playing. After the game, i worked the penalty box for our varsity team. They won 9-0 good night all around. Now i can go back to my travel team, and hopefully my RM19 shaft and RM9 blades come in quick. 150 for a shaft and 2 blades off of the monkey

How did you get them for that cheap? The monkey has shafts for about $100 or more and blades are about $50.

Although it's been snowing all day it's picture day for the Yankees in Florida. That alone makes it feel like it's almost spring time.

How did you get them for that cheap? The monkey has shafts for about $100 or more and blades are about $50.

i was thinking 9 with the 19 but I got 1 rm9 blade. my mom dosent trust me with money so she placed the order. No wonder she thought it was so cheap.