Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Had an Olympian out to guest-coach with my goalies, got my first ice in months, received an absolutely glowing review on my latest paper, and discovered a blindingly good Sicilian table wine. Now to start on making my pads...

After 3 years of procrastination I finally made my tree this week!

Brilliant. Next year: goal-light on top, siren in the base.

Only one semester left until I get my Bachelor's degree. Finished up the Fall with 4 A's and a B, so I'm pretty happy about that.

Also, Merry X-mas to me: my girlfriend got me tickets to see the Hawks play in Dallas during Spring Break (see the red star below). I'm pretty damn happy. I've been to hundreds of minor league games (CHL) but never an NHL game.

hawks-tickets-map.jpg

Best part of Christmas was watching my nephew try out the One95 sick we found and bought for him. His eyes lit up after the first shot off the practice pad. It was awesome! He has never had better than a forty dollar stick before. At 12 he is a pretty darn good little player.

After working 14 of the last 17 days, it's time for a little relaxation. I've only had five days off since the MSH game in Detroit and most of the days have been of the 12+ hour variety.

After being out of work for the majority of the last eight months I have been offered a pretty awesome job that pays well, has benefits, and is close to home. It really makes the river of crap I've been swimming through worth it. Employment is pending a drug test, but being as I've never partaken, I should be working within the next week and a half.

I haven't been on due to the holidays and working around them, the fiancee got me a pair of Graf GS pants, which was awesome and i was very happy with, but i got shocking news when they handed me more gifts and got me a DLSR camera that just blew me away, i was not expecting that, very very amazing, i'm extremely happy with that.

I got a job in Pro Hockey. I'm now the Game Day Audio/Music Coordinator for the Hamilton Bulldogs! Foot in the door...it's a start! I know one of the first guys the team hired in 1996 as part of the game day staff went on to run the team for a couple years...so you never know!

I got a job in Pro Hockey. I'm now the Game Day Audio/Music Coordinator for the Hamilton Bulldogs! Foot in the door...it's a start! I know one of the first guys the team hired in 1996 as part of the game day staff went on to run the team for a couple years...so you never know!

Congrats man, I'll prep my resume so I can submit it when you become GM.

Congrats man, I'll prep my resume so I can submit it when you become GM.

Well...if I become GM I will need someone to replace me as Game Day Audio/Music Coordinator!

Congrats - run the audio/music, watch some hockey in between and get paid. Sounds like a good gig and like you said, your foot is in the door.

That's really awesome man! Congratulations!

...watch some hockey...

399377_10151124952030182_815270181_22711646_1888429994_n.jpg

My view from the Press Box...not too shabby!

btw...yes, our crowds are generally small...but not this small. This is pregame skate 30 minutes before puck drop. We ended up with 3400.

Finally played our game on the Winter Classic Ice! What an amazing experience! My friend did an unbelievable job putting this together. We walked into the Phillies locker room and our eyes lit up as our jerseys were hanging in each locker. The jerseys are sick!

Finally played our game on the Winter Classic Ice! What an amazing experience! My friend did an unbelievable job putting this together. We walked into the Phillies locker room and our eyes lit up as our jerseys were hanging in each locker. The jerseys are sick!

Sounds lncredible!!

Good for you!