Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Woke up this morning, after a really fun skate yesterday afternoon and looking forward to another today, with yet another paper acceptance waiting in my inbox: still batting 1.000 in peer-review, 5-for-5, and not in fluff journals either.

Side-vent: still not getting the funding I deserve, despite outpublishing the entire DEPARTMENT -- and that's getting old fast.

Woke up this morning, after a really fun skate yesterday afternoon and looking forward to another today, with yet another paper acceptance waiting in my inbox: still batting 1.000 in peer-review, 5-for-5, and not in fluff journals either.

Side-vent: still not getting the funding I deserve, despite outpublishing the entire DEPARTMENT -- and that's getting old fast.

Same old story of academic politics?

The true sweet spot is having your wife home again after being in the hospital on and off for most of January. A severe allergic reaction to a medicine and a (somewhat) planned surgery later, she's at home recovering.

The true sweet spot is having your wife home again after being in the hospital on and off for most of January. A severe allergic reaction to a medicine and a (somewhat) planned surgery later, she's at home recovering.

Good luck to you guys. Glad she is home where she belongs.

Bob

Basically, with a little bit of good old-fashioned personal jealousy thrown in.

You obviously need to work on being more lovable and cuddly, and not to colleagues' wives.

I think I found a Fiero in good shape, just have to hope that it doesn't sell before I get down there to see it.

What are your plans for the Fiero? Or are you just going to use it as-is?

What are your plans for the Fiero? Or are you just going to use it as-is?

fix up the minor stuff and drive a bit. This one looks to be in good shape

Getting unconditional offers for university is a good way to brighten anyone's day! :laugh:

The tension of waiting for your top choice is proportionally worse :tongue: good luck!

The tension of waiting for your top choice is proportionally worse :tongue: good luck!

This is true! Although, since I'm taking a gap year I'm not as worried, and because my top choice this year took forever last year to decide I didn't get in (I missed the grade requirements by a total of 3 marks, over 8 exams...) I wouldn't mind going to Liverpool! Thanks for the luck too

great day yesterday, hit a couple beach bars, had some seafood, drove a few miles down a1a and tickets in row 17. Now time to fly home

great day yesterday, hit a couple beach bars, had some seafood, drove a few miles down a1a and tickets in row 17. Now time to fly home

Happy birthday! I didn't want to call you while you were doing all that LOL

Happy birthday! I didn't want to call you while you were doing all that LOL

No problem, I didn't answer it very often when it did ring. I'm hoping ticket prices for the Orlando show drop on stubhub. You'll have to bring the grill though. I don't think I can check that into a bag.