Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

No problem, I didn't answer it very often when it did ring. I'm hoping ticket prices for the Orlando show drop on stubhub. You'll have to bring the grill though. I don't think I can check that into a bag.

Sounds like a good trip! Happy Birthday!

Hadn't played forward in over a month because I was playing goalie. Hopped on the ice as a forward on thursday at a drop-in and scored two and had a helper.

4 games left in the season until playoffs, hopefully we end on a bit of a streak, we're currently in second, and have a chance to make a lengthy playoff run. Feels so much better playing on a good team compared to last year when we sucked.

congrats, that sounds like fun

Last one I was invited too was amazing. Tons of pics on my face book. (Sheldon Gary Cooper btw). Figured I'd set one more up before the Lighting season ends.

Baby boy and gf came see me at my job because I wasn't home all week-end (doing overtime). Not expected at all. I'm now happy and cranked up to finish my shift at midnight!

Had a really fun game today, and I don't even know why. We lost 5-3 to the first place team, I missed a breakaway but picked up a nice assit. For some odd reason I just had a little more fun than usual!

Played pickup for the first time ever last night. Always have done league or stick times. Good group of guys, most 10-20 years younger than I, that were A & B level players. Fast pace really made me push myself. Fun time.

I feel "Back" I've had at least 3 goals in every game on my sunday games in the last four games, and in another game i had five goals, It's amazing how it feels to now be going full after so many years of being a little in fear from all my concussions and now feeling 100% just getting in all the areas, and even my mean streak is back!

What an amazing change.

I feel "Back" I've had at least 3 goals in every game on my sunday games in the last four games, and in another game i had five goals, It's amazing how it feels to now be going full after so many years of being a little in fear from all my concussions and now feeling 100% just getting in all the areas, and even my mean streak is back!

What an amazing change.

Congrats! Must be the new mouthguard!

10 hours of sleep in one night; love it!

Verizon 4G LTE; 15Mbps down + 15Mbps up

Saw you were switching to Android in the smartphone thread. What model phone did you end up getting?