Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I just got my warranty replacements from easton. One Mako and one M5. I'm quite pleased! And the Sharks trainer got me a Torrey Mitchell pro se16 with a little message from Torrey on it. It's been a good day!

The more we take the monster to the dog park the less and less of a jerk he is. Plus it's hilarious to watch our 8 year old foxhound try to play with puppies that weigh less than 5 pounds

Just got my Bar Tending license. Finding a gig is becoming increasingly difficult though :-/ . And I don't quite understand how I can gain experience if everyone is only looking to hire people with it.

I say lie, thats how my friend did it with his "bartending experience" and he just gave my number and a few other people so we would say he's a great kid with a good work ethic. Arizona is really hard to find jobs in the last four years if i've even had to cut my resume's experience and lie about jobs i've had so they dont say "oh you have too much experience"

I hope you get one soon though, good luck

Skated today for the first time in 7 years. Felt amazing to get back on the ice, and after a solid 15 minutes of getting the feel for my edges I felt natural again.

welcome back man!!!!!

A few weeks ago I had one of my skates widened to relieve a sore spot ... got to try them last night. Holy cow. It didn't hurt! I may have to send a fawning letter and cookies to the hockey shop. :wub:

Greatest garage sale score ever! Unit was pretty much new. Only have a few, fixable issues. For one the guy I bought it from didn't take the plasitc coating off of the bubble, so it's been on there for a few years and difficult to get up and the goalies are a bit tough to move. Not bad for paying $80 bucks for something that goes for $700-$800 new! Think I might try to add a volume knob for the speaker in the score board. It's amazing how much louder these things are in a confined space. Anyone else have one of these that can share any tweaks they did with theirs?

img1124az.jpg

Edited by coryroth24

Skated today for the first time in 7 years. Felt amazing to get back on the ice, and after a solid 15 minutes of getting the feel for my edges I felt natural again.

MInutes??? It's been 15 Years for me...I'm still trying to feel all my edges properly!

turned 27 sunday, whats a good birthday present to myself? game 2 tickets to the coyotes game. great win, great time, best birthday ever

yesterday went for an ultra sound and the tech was a bit late, so she did a 3d ultrasound for us for free as payback for making us wait, saved us 150 bucks

Beer league team starts out 2-0 for the first time, we are finally playing as a team and its showing. Personally playing well, and finally was able to bury a breakaway

Hi i just finally got into the modsquadhockey community and i guess the best thing about it (besides all the great hockey news) just to get to meet or talk etc with people that are on the same page as i am. I've been into this page for so long and i had so many great times reading your quotes guys and always thought inside myself man those dudes are awesome. I live in germany not far from munich and i play beer league. I'm 25 and a die hard flyers fan and my favorite color is orange. So i guess just to be surrounded by people like you and have something in common as great as the coolest game on earth is my own special sweet spot. Thanks for reading:)

Hi i just finally got into the modsquadhockey community and i guess the best thing about it (besides all the great hockey news) just to get to meet or talk etc with people that are on the same page as i am. I've been into this page for so long and i had so many great times reading your quotes guys and always thought inside myself man those dudes are awesome. I live in germany not far from munich and i play beer league. I'm 25 and a die hard flyers fan and my favorite color is orange. So i guess just to be surrounded by people like you and have something in common as great as the coolest game on earth is my own special sweet spot. Thanks for reading:)

Welcome aboard!!