Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Just moved from my home in New Zealand to my new home in Nahant, Massachusetts. Made the decision to move here to live with family and pursue the dream of college hockey!

Living the dream! That's how it's done man

Just came back from the BC summer games, One of the best times of my life. Soo many new people, I hope I never forget. Plus I get new shin pads this week. AND HOCKEY CAMP NEXT WEEK!!! YAY I'M BACK ON ICE!!!

How'd you do?

Just had my first post-op surgical consult since having my ACL reconstructed on Friday.......apparently I am doing amazingly well with my swelling completely under control (Thank you Game Ready Ice Machine.....www.gameready.com) and am able to fire my quad and begin my range of motion exercises on my own before I start PT on wednesday. :)

After months of slow internet, I finally fixed the problem with a new modem free of charge and now have blazing fast internet!

Optimum Online, all I have to say

Bf surprisingly bought me a Jeep after knowing how much I've missed mine since it was killed last summer. Not the prettiest thing in the world, but hey, it's a Jeep and it will be more of a toy than anything. This could quite possibly be better than a ring. :smile:

How'd you do?

Considering how everybody(coaches, officials) thought I'd do, I did really well. Finished 9th, 9th, and 10th in my events, there were tons of people there. But some people just blew my mind. I swear I'll see them in the Olympics soon.

That's good. How many kids were in each event? Anyways, I guess it is an accomplishment to even be there.

Separate sweet spot: loving my new 10k's with Tuuks.

That's good. How many kids were in each event? Anyways, I guess it is an accomplishment to even be there.

They had over 20 kids and then you had to beat a bunch of other kids in trials. Plus loving the tuuk add on. I got 10k`s too. As soon as I make more money, I`m gonna try to put on felt tongues and LS2`s.

How long and how much for the tuuks I'm unfortunately outgrowing my x60s at a frightening speed and if I go for another company I'll probably have tuuks put on.

How long and how much for the tuuks I'm unfortunately outgrowing my x60s at a frightening speed and if I go for another company I'll probably have tuuks put on.

That stinks. How long have you had them. I think I`m almost done growing, so I`m finally getting the go ahead from my parents to buy some higher end protective. They just pray I`m done growing. :P

That stinks. How long have you had them. I think I`m almost done growing, so I`m finally getting the go ahead from my parents to buy some higher end protective. They just pray I`m done growing. :P

2 months lol its not that there almost outgrown but I bought them even a bit bigger than normal (I know stupid decision) but they were customs an employee at my LHS wasn't using (he fits in supremes) so I got them at a beatiful $400. Just another reason to not buy online sometimes cool stuff like that happens lol

Edited by RussianDangler15

Got my Droid X a few days ago, scored one of my nicest ever goals.last night, have an off day tomorrow and me and the guys on my softball team are going to the golf course on Tuesday. Haven't played a round of golf since my junior year in high school, so I'm pretty sure this will turn into a vent come Tuesday.

Hip is feeling great after a few days of Resting it and light duty on it. I can actually run half speed with no pain. Not gonna test it this early, maybe wait until the 1 week mark to go to football. Also, made another huge chunk of money mowing lawns and hedges etc. Might splurge for some sticks or custom franchises.

Edited by ndlancer95

Played Goalie for the first time ever at mens league today since our goalie never showed. Since we didn't have a complete setup for goalie (Pants, skates, helmet) we agreed to take the loss and have fun and shoot low. I made a few good saves and the other team was really nice about it and had only 1 or 2 high shots but made the save anyways! Maybe I should switch to goalie instead of playing forward...

PS - Much appreciation goes out to you goalies out there, I only played for 1 game and my knees were killing me and it is sure as hell tough to play that position, especially getting up and down

Just got home from spending the day in 6 different Hockey shops. My 9 year old son needed to replace just about all of his equipment. Had a blast watching him try on everything and just getting to spend the day talking hockey with him. FTR he ended up with One 70 skates, X40 shins, CCM 05 pants & shoulders, X60 gloves and a WarriorDD.