Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

@skeeter14 good to hear man.

Thanks man. It can be a dark, dark feeling, when it happens and id never wish it on anyone. But i got an amazing fiancee and friends and family who wont let me get too down:-)

Just found a pair of Mission AG110s, still BRAND NEW, for dirt cheap. Now I just gotta find a taker for the Pitch-3's and put some Tuuks on there!

I thought that was the worst top end skate they've produced since before the pure fly.

I thought that was the worst top end skate they've produced since before the pure fly.

Very well could be, but for the price, couldn't pass it up. At the very least, I got a set of backups, for reffing, or the pond, or even convert to a roller boot.

Just landed an internship at a Big cat refuge here in Oklahoma, so excited for this summer, I'll be working with Tigers, Lions, (sadly no bears;) and Cougars. Great experience and it fills many of my vet school requirements, definitely what I needed to make me realize school is the most important thing in my life right now.

For most people, your future hinges on what you do in school, not necessarily on the grades but on the habits that you develop along the way and whether you develop your ability to be personally responsible. College isn't just about learning in classes but also making that transition from child to adult, as well as having a great 4 years that you definitely have to be sure you enjoy along the way.

hahaha it's up at GW exotic, the one you see signs with tigers on all the time up on 35 north towards Stillwater from Dallas. It's in Wynnewood Oklahoma. I've thought about heading out to Tulsa to maybe skate somewhere different than Edmond.

Cool may run through as I am down in OKC from time to time. And you should, they're reopening the rink at the end of the month. Full remodel, and repair.

You're in an ATM in Tulsa?

Man should've thought before cutting that down... Although it does have an advantage, free money lol.

I got to see the Stanley Cup today. I work at Holy Cross College & one of the alumni who was an ex-player on the hockey team works for the Bruins. He brought the cup to the Campus today. They took pics with the Men's & Women's hockey teams.

I couldn't get a good picture or anything but was pretty cool to see it nonetheless. :smile:

Edited by sfdz6_20_07

Pure Fly was a great skate...

agreed, the start of a good concept

Very well could be, but for the price, couldn't pass it up. At the very least, I got a set of backups, for reffing, or the pond, or even convert to a roller boot.

mine were free and I still thought they sucked. Made the mistake of telling the designer that and never got another piece of demo gear from mission again.

GF made banana bread with walnuts and semi sweet chocolate chunks. She said she made this one a low fat healthy version and OMG is it good. wow...

ive been sick all weekend, and had no taste buds, great way to get em going again. :tongue:

farhan, she's a keeper!

Been in the US for the past week, and spent 2 days just walking around Chicago drawing in the sights and sounds of the bustling city. Was supposed to hit the Hawks v Pens game, but instead we went for dinner at the top of the John Hancock Building overlooking the city.

farhan, she's a keeper!

Been in the US for the past week, and spent 2 days just walking around Chicago drawing in the sights and sounds of the bustling city. Was supposed to hit the Hawks v Pens game, but instead we went for dinner at the top of the John Hancock Building overlooking the city.

Hope you had a good time; sorry I missed you. I didn't get home until late Saturday.

My Mom just gave me good news that they are just going to remove the mass in her breast. It's nothing major. Thank you Lord!

Glad to hear. Congrats to you and your Mom!!

That's great 5 Minute, best of luck to your mom.

Several months after getting her Masters in Library Science, my wife has is now a Librarian 1. It's only part-time, but it's real experience and she finally got her foot in the door of what she went back to school for. Now we just have to figure out how to make this all work with one car!

Edited by number21

Forgive my ignorance but I had no idea there was so much involved with being a librarian besides an understanding of the Dewey Decimal system, bun hairdo, glasses, and the ability to "shhhhhh" at will.

My Mom just gave me good news that they are just going to remove the mass in her breast. It's nothing major. Thank you Lord!

That is great news! Best to you both. Hope everything goes well with the procedure.