Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

The Sheepdogs are playing a free show at a local festival tonight. Tea Party on Saturday. 2 great night of Canadian Rock n' Roll!

A friend from the other group of radio stations in town had VIP/Front Row for the Tea Party. 10 feet from the stage with all the free beer we could drink! Great to see them back together.

The Sheepdogs are playing a free show at a local festival tonight. Tea Party on Saturday. 2 great night of Canadian Rock n' Roll!

Were you at summer in the Park in North Bay? we had the same line up here, along with city and color over the long weekend.

Were you at summer in the Park in North Bay? we had the same line up here, along with city and color over the long weekend.

No Festival of Friends in Hamilton/Ancaster.

Shot a 3 over par today, and shot an 80 something on one of the hardest courses in Auburn. My iron game is finally back! Now I just need to learn how to hit a driver!

Being considered for a promotion at my workplace at the end of my 1st year due to my work ethic. Couple issues I don't want to put in the venting spot, but those issues(see: Jerk-ish coworkers) are putting this promotion in limbo.

Took a huge step. Managed to restrain from drinking even a drop of alcohol at a house party last night.

:)

Alcohol doesn't help with anything, that much I know

US here I come... had a real feel good day today, to top it off we've got the all clear to go to the US!

Looks like its 24-30 Sep, mainly in Chicago and surrounding towns. Going to see if the boss will allow for me to stay a couple extra days to catch up with some MSH members.

US here I come... had a real feel good day today, to top it off we've got the all clear to go to the US!

Looks like its 24-30 Sep, mainly in Chicago and surrounding towns. Going to see if the boss will allow for me to stay a couple extra days to catch up with some MSH members.

Facebook tells me its your birthday all day. Happy birthday Kev.

Hope so. I should be back 9/28, maybe even earlier; depends on flying weather. If I don't have any weather delays between 9/14 & 9/20, I'll probably be heading home from Hartford 9/25.

It's the bapttism (used google traduction so maybe not the good word) of my kid today. Big family party after and it's one of the most beautiful day of the summer here!