Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Two sweet spots today.

1. My best friend's been at the Coquitlam Express Camp(JrA) all week, texted me this morning that tonight's his first Junior A game. The team's already signed a 16 year old, so he won't be with them the whole season, but he'll be the captain of his Major Midget team the NW Giants. Pretty proud and excited for him, he's come a really long way.

2. Just got my flight schedule for a school program called "Encounters with Canada". A number of students are sent from their various provinces(BC for me), to Ottawa to meet, attend some classes and see the sights together. The majority of the kids are high honor roll students, so I'm still really excited I was even accepted. And I happen to go with 2 of my best friends, which makes it that much more fun. :happy:

Finally I won't return to my job in early November, but late December. God I love the parenting program in Québec. My GF cannot takes all the paid weeks, so I take them. 75% of my last 6 month salarie for August to December. I'm gonna be with my little boy every days till he's 6 month old. Awesome!

Digging around in the closet and found two sheets of the old Oggie foam. Now I can tape up the butt end on my Widow the way I like it.

Being promoted to a manager this coming week at work. My first full-time job ever. I'm hoping that taking a little less pay in a job with more responsibility will be more beneficial in the long-term than something entry-level that actually takes advantage of my degree (mathematics).

Won 65 bucks off drunk guys tonight. Don't understand how people go broke in college. Also D.D. duty isn't that bad honestly.

Rofl, not when you make money and have someone else's wife make you a home cooked meal.

Who wants to rage tonight??, not me!

Son started walking today(5 months). I'm proud. He'll be in skates soon haha.

Must be such an awesome experience, I can only hope to be blessed with that in the future.

To go along with my venting spot, love getting hands on experience with vets. Makes me realize studying all day to get into vet school is well worth it, having a job that I will want to go to every morning, night and weekend.

GF's dog got stung by a wasp today and stopped breathing, she gave him crp and he much better now (wasp is dead).

also, my gf's nephew cant pronounce my name, i believe he is 2-3 now and I always call him buddy. So now everytime he says me he says hi "buddy" or bye "buddy". We get him to say the names, as soon as he hears mines, he freezes up and just says "buddyyyyyy".

good times.

like Starsfan71 up above said and put it best, I can't wait to be blessed with a child in the future.

Nice to read some good news, guys (and gals)!

Mine's trivial in comparison, but it's hockey-related... so I'm posting it.

I finally will be getting my hands on another Tricore Shaft. I think it will whippier than I'd like, but I'm still pumped.

Someone found my wallet and returned it to me with everything still in it! Right before I cancelled my cards too, really puts my faith back in humanity!

That's awesome. I've done the same with a wallet I found, it's a fulfilling feeling.

That's awesome. I've done the same with a wallet I found, it's a fulfilling feeling.

It should! Completely made my weekend better, now I don't have to worry about how I'm going to pay for things.

Dropping off some mail at the post office and saw an older couple with their truck's hood open. Asked if they needed help and gave them a jump. Must have been 15 cars in the lot and no one had offered help in over 20 minutes. Felt good to help out.

Someone found my wallet and returned it to me with everything still in it! Right before I cancelled my cards too, really puts my faith back in humanity!

OK, but to be on the safe side, monitor your credit card accounts just in case.

I dropped my wallet at Dodgers stadium and got it back 3 weeks later with everything in it. luckily the 2 things I kept in my pocket were my Liscense (From Philly) and my debit card.