Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Chadd

The Venting Spot

Unless your teacher was a pre-teen girl, it wasn't a crush. She wanted to Letourneau you. Which surprises me since the two female gym teachers I had were for all intents and purposes, dickless men.

Should have let the second kick get the goalie and let him lose his shit on the guy. Retards have crazy strength they can tap into.

HAHA! So true. I once watched a guy with downs choke slam a 200 lb man because the guy cut in front of him in the bathroom line!

Hurricane-force wind gusts here today. Just sucks in general.

Try flying in it all day, sucks even more.

Damn, that blows. Heard about a Continental flight today that injured four people after flying through severe turbulence.

Surgery needed on my shoulder. Will involve 6 wks in a sling, total of 4 mos to be at 100%.

No fun at all. One of my guys had surgery and was out almost a year.

My girlfriend and her friend went to a 'girls night'. Anyways, i get a call saying 'can you please com get us, were really sick please' with lots of crying and swearing from my girlfriends best friend .. i left a party myself, my buddy drove and we got them. The second my girlfriends friend gets in the car she yells and screams at me, i even caught a few punches .. i realized she was drunk so i just tried my hardest to calm down the situation but it didnt help i was drinking .. anyways i begged her to stop freaking out (according to the sober driver) and he also said i just kept asking her to calm down and everything was going to be okay .. after a few punches i yelled at her and told her that i didnt like to go out of my way to help her when all she wanted to do was be a 'fat ****' .. anyways to make a long story short she told every single person ever that she was supper innocent, changed around most of the story (to which im suprised she remembered .. passed out half way through and i had to carry her drunk ass inside). Anyways .. I guess a lot of people think that im a bad guy now because of it, which i find quite comical. .... Some people.

Ever since a football incident I've suffered severe back spasms. For the first time ever, the muscle relaxer that I use was filled with the generic brand... Apparently, I'm allergic to it. This morning I looked a lot like Will Smith in Hitch after he had an allergic reaction to shellfish. :(

What do they normally give you? I had problems with back spasms when I was in high school, fortunately I haven't had them in a long time.

I was offered a ticket to the Flyers game tomorrow night, but I have to work and I'm flying through LaGuardia and Philly twice each. With the rain in the forecast, there's no telling what could happen to me tomorrow.

That sucks Chadd. It should be a great game. I love hockey too much, or I'd skip my game tomorrow night to go to the game.

On a venting note, auto insurance shopping sucks. So frustrating.

That sucks Chadd. It should be a great game. I love hockey too much, or I'd skip my game tomorrow night to go to the game.

On a venting note, auto insurance shopping sucks. So frustrating.

at least you have choice. insurance in bc is tendered thru a crown corporation, so we pay what they charge, no negotiations, no shopping around. $1740 for my '08 equinox and $1875 for my '06 530i... and those are both with 40% safe driving discounts (the max discount)

Edited by shotty

thats kinda terrible. my equinox works out to $145 a month, with full coverage, $2M liability and work use.

Edited by shotty